The Birthday Thread 🎉

Aw thank you, @ZeroGravitas and @djsojus! It’s been a wonderful birthday, you know. I had to work but eventually my family and I got to have cakes and celebrate. It is pretty good! Thank you once again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @YellowZR1! It’ll zoom by! (Get it?) :heart:

6 Likes

Pardon me, I don’t get what will zoom by. But thank you for your birthday wish anyway, @Charlie_Farmer! :blush:

7 Likes

Your birthday will

5 Likes

Happy B-day, @YellowZR1. Show the Lanterns which color is really in charge.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @YellowZR1!!! :birthday: :ice_cream: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @YellowZR1! :partying_face: :racing_car: :

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @YellowZR1, hope you have a fantastic day and get some neat presents!

8 Likes

Have a beary happy burrday, @YellowZR1 !!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @YellowZR1

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @YellowZR1 :partying_face:

And a happy belated birthday to eveeyone I missed the last days and weeks :see_no_evil: I hope you all had a wonderful time :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes, @Heisenberg @Nazareth @EvilGeniusRo @MrOchoa @UrsamRableckBearmon @Khakiasp and @Mini! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

happy bee day @YellowZR1

7 Likes

Happy birthday @YellowZR1 !! :cupcake::confetti_ball::balloon:

8 Likes

Aw thank you @Screaming_Meat and @v1deost! I hope you all are having a great weekend as much as mine. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @YellowZR1 sorry it’s late! Hope you had a great day! :smiley:

7 Likes

Nah it’s alright! I am having a day off today, no work still beats birthday but having a weekend shift. I hope you’re having a great day as well, @BEowen! :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy birthday, @YellowZR1 !

9 Likes

Happy birthdays to @gabriel4602152 @GreekAgent @MrMike @Nazareth @Yannini and @YellowZR1

11 Likes

Aw thank you, @BradleyPaine and @Sean! I wish it’s a pleasant day for you as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes