🎈 The Birthday Thread πŸŽ‰

What do you mean?Of course badeaguard is my granddaughter

3256633566_dbca67bcbc

@UnitedFyodor and @Trevolon :smiley:.

I totally forgot but my birthday was on the 15th. Can I get a late happy birthday?

Happy late birthday, and a very merry unbirthday to you too.

Happy birthday @UnitedFyodor and @Trevolon

have a beary happy burrday, @UnitedFyodor, @Trevolon and any other guy, gal and critter who might have forgotten their own special day!

I am? I always wanted to know how it feels to be a girl :star_struck:
But with out the menstruation part. I think that is too much pain to bare.

Happy birthday fellas! (@UnitedFyodor & @Trevolon !)

I would just like to say that most girls would like to feel what it’s like to be a girl without menstruation.

Happy birthday ! @UnitedFyodor
And you @Trevolon with the delay !

Thanks everyone. Today was a pretty memorable day. We(me and my good friends) hung out today very well. The beginning was kinda spoiled because of everyone getting late(buying presents as turned out later) and me having to wait for them listening to a saxophone jam performes by a street musician. Then we were walking in the town but the rain started so we had to go to my friend’s place where we continued celebrating. The climax of it was a Hitman-themed role playing game of sorts where I as 47 had to β€œkill” one of my pals and steal two briefcases with presents. Since I’m getting a guitar next week my friends bought me a pedal (Marshall Bluesbreaker) and a cable for which I’m very grateful. Here’s the pic:

Happy Birthday boys!! :partying_face: :beer::tada::gift::balloon:

@JohnnyDrama @Firepower

Cheers dude, much appreciated! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Happy Birthday also to @JohnnyDrama

And late congrats to @UnitedFyodor @Trevolon @BetaPete & @badeaguard …lot of September birthdays! :gift: :birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! September is the month of the chosen ones @JohnnyDrama .
Look at 47 and Diana

Yeah, happy birthday man

And @JohnnyDrama

Yes

3256633566_dbca67bcbc

@JohnnyDrama and to @Firepower :grinning:.

Birthday time again? Looks like I missed quite a few of them! :sweat_smile:

Got nothing clever to post for @Firepower & @JohnnyDrama and everyone else I overlooked so I’ll just play you this song. :wink:

Birthday song from the G.O.A.T. that’ll do for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: