🎈 The Birthday Thread πŸŽ‰

Happy Birthday, @Silvereyes I wish you a wonderful day! :partying_face::birthday: :blush:

4 Likes

Have a beary happy burrday, @Silvereyes!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Silvereyes

3 Likes

Thank you guys, hope you all doing well yourselves.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @Silvereyes! :tada:

Don’t forget to get yourself a nice cake of your favorite flavor! :cake:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Silver!

4 Likes

Hope you got your birthday off work @Silvereyes. Have a good one!

4 Likes

@Silvereyes : Happy Birthday ! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you very much guys, hope you are all doing well. @Nazareth I am allowed to take today off for my birthday but I’ve decided not to, they’ve been giving me Sundays off lately which I prefer. I’ve been a bit sick the last couple days so will be nice to get back to work today.

6 Likes

Happy (belated) Birthday and get well soon!! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you man, I’m mostly over it. Spent alot of the last 2 days in bed, I feel decent now.

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Chef-assassin!!!

I was up all night preparing a huge feast for you.

Turns out baking makes me really hungry.

Sorry.

Maybe next year :grimacing:

Have a great day anyway!

7 Likes

Happy birthday, @Chef-assassin!

I guess you don’t have to prepare a surprise dessert for yourself, IO will provide one a few hours later. :bank: :moneybag:

Please enjoy your cake while watching the roadmap video! :partying_face::tada:

5 Likes

Blueberry Muffins seem fitting at this time!! Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks so much!! 45 today!!! Feel like 20!

6 Likes

Happy birthday!Don’t forget to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin

5 Likes

Don’t laugh I experienced this myself once when I operated 4 cafes on one campus. I would walk in to my office and the General Manager wouldn’t say a word he would just leave 4 muffins on my desk from time to time. I never said a word back either. It was understood that I needed to investigate the cooks to find out why everyone made different size muffins even though I had trained them with proper portion scoop size baking time and same ovens.

Consistency is the hardest thing to control when you have multiple people making the same product. Lmao I remember that scene.

8 Likes

Happy birthday, @Chef-assassin!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the birthday @Chef-assassin and also to @Silvereyes even if I’m a bit late.

I hope both of your days are going to be full of beer and good company.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Chef-assassin ! :birthday::birthday::birthday:

4 Likes