The Cheveyo Calibration (November 2017)

Strangely there is no thread for this one either?

The Cheveyo Calibration Levels 2-3

As levels 1 and 2 are the same, except for one additional complication: Do Not Get Spotted, I am only show my level 2 run in the video because it is identical; after all, I never get spotted anyway! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The sniping strategy I use in level 2 is very risky and only has about a 5-10% chance of success. The bodyguard hears/sees the woman get shot and turns around before you take the shot on him more than 90% of the time. When it does work, he will just continue checking out the rugs oblivious to what took place behind him. So in level 3 I use a different, but perfectly reliable strategy (shooting the shisha equipment to get the lady to turn around). However, this method adds about 4 seconds to the mission time.
0:00 Level 2 (1.12)
2:00 Level 3 (1.53)

Also, did anyone else have problems with the sniper shooting straight through the woman, without harming her, and killing the bodyguard behind?

The Cheveyo Calibration Sniping Glitch

@Travis_IOI: Can you check this out as a “possible” bug? This seemed to happen after I came out of cover and did not switch back the shoulder view to the default, right side.
3 Likes

Personally, I think this is the best escalation I’ve played

3 Likes