The Comedy Club 🃏

A thread for laughs. Share your favorite Stand Up Comedians and skits. You may also post a video from a funny scene of a movie or show that you like. Feel free to share your own material as well if you got any.

Let’s start things off with a classic!

“Israeli murderers are called commandos. Arab commandos are called terrorists. Contract killers are called freedom fighters. Well, if crimefighters fight crime, and firefighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part of it to us, do they? They never mention that part.” - George Carlin, Jammin’ In New York

If you got 20 minutes, check this guy out. Hilarious! :joy:

Any Carlin.

But I just saw Colin Quinn’s “Long Story Short”, and loved it.

Not sure if it counts as standup, I think he did it on Broadway, but it’s basically like standup.

Very educational and history-based. Highly recommend!

Cool! I’d like to see that. Got a link?

Not on YouTube unfortunately

He got me into Standup, seen him twice live now

I hear gas prices have gone up again. Thankfully it doesn’t effect me, I only put a tenner in at a time.

As a father… I concur

Holy crap! Mr. CK nailed it!

Admittedly, I USED to smoke pot in my teens (I’m 28 now) and I would be totally fine…But about three years ago, I tried it once more and I can honestly say, Louis CK was me LMAO haven’t touched the stuff since, but damn, is this funny stuff!

Billy, the GOAT.

Underrated comic

Yo, he is hilarious lol loved him in King of Queens as well.

What’s the difference between someone who likes assassins creed better than hitman and a catfish?
One has whiskers and smells funny, and the other is a catfish

If you’ve got a spare hour, I say check out Bo Burnham’s comedy special from a few years back ‘what.’

Or, if you’ve got Netflix and a spare hour, check out his slightly more recent (and in my opinion, superior) Make Happy.

A coworker of mine had to spend some time in jail for a DWI. 48 Hours. When he got there he was given a ratty blanket, and the only place left to lie down was next to the only toilet in the jail-cell. There was about 8 other people in there with him. He said how it “Suuuuucked!” and “…Man, I can’t do jail. I like to do things like looking at my phone… or masturbating.” To which I replied; “What’s stopping you from trying?”

Well, I laughed. :confused: