The Delgado Larceny 28/03

So this lands today, and should be in around an hours time if it keeps the normal time pattern for these sort of things? Anyway a thread for discussion/methods and most importantly for screenshots of the EL MATADOR!

DelgadoLarceny

*(Unlock requires SA rating on the final level of escalation)

Closer look thanks to @Clemens_IOI

f61d82298d961a058dec0906e0657184af38e8c5_2_690x388

15 Likes

I’m hyped. Sure it’s just a reskinned Striker, but this is going to make styling on your targets much more fun.

9 Likes

Exactly, I can’t actually remember what it looks like in the inventory slot and the level of detail it has, but if its anything like the picture it’ll be pleased!

Already decided my next loadout following tomorrow’s ET, El Matador, Hobby Knife and Blood money suit!!!

6 Likes

Now we just need… What was it called? Matamune? To make a return, and the perfect ass-kicking loadout will be complete.

1 Like

It has to make a return surely? Surely they could just re-implement that specific challenge pack?

I’d expect nothing less :grin:

Is it though? Based off that promo image, doesn’t the Striker have a longer barrel?

2 Likes

Huh, that’s true. Might hop in game and check before the escalation drops. Still, Stat-wise it’s identical, I think.

I obviously meant getting an escalation with a nice reward. If you’re always this much of a sad sack, I think you should evaluate some choices.

20 Likes

Level 1

13 Likes

What a small minded comment :joy: one which has no purpose on this thread, in-fact I’m sick of these reskin comments, is it such as massive shame we’re getting another FREE unlockable?

@Ibbe040 Looks quite challenging? let us know how it plays man!

5 Likes

Thought you guys might love this :smiley:

42 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: piece of art right there!

7 Likes

Yes indeed we do… Thanks

4 Likes

As “Drug Lord Guns” go, yeah that’s pretty spot on!

Source: shhhhhhhh :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Yeah! I really love that gun <3

15 Likes

Lol dude chll. Why you gotta come here with bad vibes

14 Likes

Keep them coming mate! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I love the looks of that pistol.
I wish I had at least rubber (or wooden) copy of this.
Maybe IOI guys can work something out? Would be good souvenir
could be a nice lighter or flashlight for e.g.

1 Like

This Escalation is ammazing! I love these things. Keep up the good work guys! New Escalations are great.

4 Likes

Thought I could go Suit Only, until I knocked out Hector and remembered that he has to write down the code :joy:

6 Likes