The Division 2

YouTube Version: https://youtu.be/fEoQOxdvQTQ

Thoughts? Did you played part 1?

“The Division 2 is coming. See you at E3 2018”

0 Likes

It’s DOA really. Not after they destroyed Division 1. They let you get to End game and because people are good, they decrease the Phoenix Credits to a crawl to make artificial Grind. Erugh

3 Likes

What a loot shooter needs to do, is make a grind from a sheer amount of content, not artificial grind. Make it so you’re always earning stuff in a reasonable time, feel like you’re actually earning stuff but because there is so much stuff to earn, there’s a lot of grind to do. Instead of “let’s decrease the drop rate so they get 0.00000001% chance” bollocks.

It basically says “there’s not much on this game so we pretend there is and you have to do the same thing a million times for nothing”

Hit the loot wall of MGS too. They haven’t added in the highest content so you grind for zero reason. They were hoping people were too dumb to find out so people would grind for 0% chance of best loot.

0 Likes

I cant wait to see the pre order hype

1 Like

… and the great pre order bonus.

0 Likes

I can’t wait to choose which pre-order I want, be it the standard edition, the deluxe edition, the gold edition, the platinum edition, the GameStop exclusive ultimate edition, the iconic Tom Clancy edition, the 7 inch statue edition, or the premium edition.

6 Likes

I’ll stick with Siege, thanks.

3 Likes

meme game.
avoid at all costs.
disappointment awaits.

3 Likes

Oh god please no! OH GOD NO!! NOOO! NOOO!

In case you can’t tell, I’m not the Division’s biggest fan.

4 Likes

Wait…you…you actually…no you gotta be shittin’ me…you actually EXPECT ME TO BUY THE GAME? After the first one? AT FULL PRICE?
PFFFFTTTTT
aaaahahahahaahahaahahahahaayahayahaaahaaahahahaahaahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice joke U-Be-Soft

3 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Just pre-ordered this, never played a division game before and really looking forward to it! for anyone who fancies trying it the BETA is 7-11th of February.

Looks really good.

0 Likes

Wait they are making another one?!

0 Likes

Yeah, I never played the first one. Division 2 releases on 15th March

0 Likes

Open beta this weekend for anyone who wants to try this out , played the private beta last month, really good

0 Likes

Ooh. Might jump into that. I played the original Open beta for the Division 1, and that was fun. Never picked up the full game though, but for the prices it’s dropping to, I might do that one of these days.

They just revealed their post-launch content scheme and wow there’s a lot of free stuff. Seems the season pass is really giving bonus stuff but the meat of the content comes for free. Cool.

1 Like

I never played number 1 mate but I’ve really got into this , had a really good go over the last beta weekend I loved it

0 Likes

Join the “Hitman Gang” Clan in The Division 2 on PC. Open invitation, so all are welcome :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like