The Forum Gallery V3

Well where my best friend works, still in a Hotel, you are not allowed to have a beard… They pretend your face is always smooth

I agree, apart from when it is necessary for hygiene and infection control reasons (IE hospital wards). Employers who are overly strict about visible tattoos or piercings get on my nerves - And i don’t have any of either.

thank god i’m a craftsman, and nobody care how i look as long i do my work good :slight_smile:

I’m a Project and Infrastructure Manager. I deal with people from numerous distribution companies, several construction consortiums as well as numerous government branches. We simply don’t have a dress code, it’s understood you should be ‘dressed’ if holding or indeed participating in a meeting with shareholders/stakeholders/3rd parties but essentially it’s not the be all and end all.

The fact that it’s not tailor made disturbs me greatly in-game. :frowning:

How do you not go insane?

I remember doing units in Project/Meeting Management learning things like the critical path method, thinking the whole time during lectures “Who the hell even uses this, and why would they?”

Sex, drugs and rock n roll mate, it’s the only cure by 6pm on a Friday :stuck_out_tongue:

My best friend got a new bike last week. I just know its a Kawasaki and nothing else. We went today wondering around for 4 hours and I made him some photos. This one is the best from a series of them.
I messed a little with the colors.

This is him with his bike. It looks like a storm is coming but truth is it was a very sunny day.

You’re pretty good with a camera (phone). You tend to show some style to your approach rather than just clicking away. Those pics you posted here a couple months ago of you standing near your balcony in particular were freakin awesome. Do you have an interest in photography as a hobby or anything?

I do in fact have an interest in photography :smiley: I guess it all started with 47 wallpapers since when I was a kid.
But keep in mind. These that you see when I publish in here are just the best shots from 20+. Then I mess a little with colors in photoshop. Vibrance, shadows, brightness, exposure and such.
All I need is the position.

Same with the pros, only they pick the best out of 50-100 shots so I think you do quite well. :thumbsup:

Just got a new Tattoo, this Time its the Tropicallo, second Boss of Secret of Mana :sunglasses:

I’ve been thinking about getting some Binding of Isaac tattoos myself. I just love Edmund McMillen’s artstyle, a childish spin on horrific abominations.

So many magnificent designs here

That is not you however, is it?

My best friend plays that, he showed it to me but I did not download it because I’m consoles and mobile, not PC. But I remember liking it a lot and not being surprised that he liked something as crazy as that and that so did I.

Dude, I’m a dude. Besides, I said I’ve been thinking about getting TBOI tattoo :slight_smile:

That’s not a bad idea for a tattoo! I would probably get the 4 Horseman.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME A GENDER?

Besides, it would not be a bad idea to have some temporary one mades so you think wether or not you like them. I though that that was what you would do.

There is someone that did! Looks sick!

Back in action i guess

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

But cool Guy Fawkes/V for Vendetta mask