The Forum Gallery V3

I need to buy a track suit first

Cheers, Saturdays Heroes!

Today was the last day of the season summer job and now I will have 2 months of free time.
I’m really happy because since 1 December till today I think I did only 15-20 days off. This was one hell of a working year for me, learned lots of new things, made a wonderful experience and met some great people.
I wen’t back in my city, a 1 hour drive and I will be staying at some relatives and some days at my best friend till 1 October when the house I rented with my mom will be ready.

Yesterday there was a storm in the area where I work (Madonna di Campiglio). This was the outcome from this morning. Beautiful.

And this is my cousin’s bunny

From someone who works and lives in the city the countryside in those videos and photographs are beautiful. I guess your work is geographically at a very high altitude what with all the low clouds in the area. I’ve never seen anything quite as beautiful as some of those pictures.

Also that bunny is hella cute.

IIRC he lives 80Km away from his workplace.

Also @badeaguard funny you post bunny pictures now. My president just had the most brilliant of ideas (as in another of the most stupid ones to date). He wishes to gift people a couple ofof bunnies so people raise them, feed them, breed them and then eat them. So they end hunger. Because ppl will be so chill about eating bunnies, let alone if they are their pets. Brilliant.

That scenery is HEAVENLY! :heart_eyes:

Fixed
43 PM

All work and no play makes @badeaguard a dull boy.

Well, he is

All work and no play makes @badeaguard a Bellboy. :grin:

download (7)

idk some of his best stories come from when he’s working.
Like the rat or the mouse incident. That one’s a classic.

@badeaguard
What’s the rat incident ?

I tried to chatch it with my hand and bite me. Got to go to the hospital for a rabis vacine

Once, I found a demon in my house and it killed me, I had to go to heaven to be purified of my sins and I got resurrected

Tell your dealer to give you something softer Kappa.

What ?

you talking to me? :grin:

Hey guys, a couple of days ago was my birthday. Didn’t celebrate in any particular way besides travelling around on my own. I been to this wonderful lake on 20th, then went back to eat dinner with my mom and her fiance.
The next day me and my best pal went to the sea, left a mark on the sand there as well and the other day we went to an open zoo.
It was pretty nice, but all the interesting animals were sleeping. Next birthday I want to travel somewhere more far from home. I was thinking about Rome or maybe London but I’m pretty sure I will change my mind and end up somewhere totally different.

"Hello Hitman Forum
by badeaguard"

JUST.

FREAKIN.

AWESOME!

That scenery is like heaven on earth to me. Would love to see that in person.
The sand art is very cool too! :sunglasses::+1:

Great post!