The Forum Gallery V3

Messy hair // Bloody lips

Interesting. Here it is 0,05 Bs a liter. Probably about 0,000000773 euros by my calculations.

That’s about the only affordable thing in my country.

Wow, totally jealous! Sounds like a ton of fun. Great pics and a very nice looking crew you had with you. Ahhh, to be young and care-free.
:sunglasses::+1:

Thats what I call dashboard dining!!

Hey there, Kurt. :smile:

I trow it away after this photo. I bought it at a gas station. It was like eating plastic :frowning:

Sup haha, it’s been 6 years since I passed the 27-club though. Damn, Id’s old Id these days. :rofl:

do you work at Ether too ?

How much does clean water cost?

About 0,00448€ per litter if we were to use the same exchange rate that I used when I said that, but now it is about 25% different so both prizes should be lower now actually.

Always makes me a bit sad when water is more expensive.

@Urben Clean water as in water bottles?

Yes, minus the costs of the bottles itself.

Ah, right, I’m gonna sound so ignorant but over here (Sweden) our tap water is really good (and free; no matter how much you use, shower, dishes, cooking etc.) so I was a bit confused.

Same here with Germany, but I know that very clean tap water is not available everywhere, so it would be good (in my mind) that the clean water, which is somehow accessible, is still not more expensive than gasoline.

Thank God the Tapwater in Germany is so good, i’ve never bought a bottle of water in my life.

Shesh I miss this hair color!

It’s better that you don’t tbh, when I go through periods of drinking a lot of bottled water I wind up with headaches. Something to do with storage, temperature and the plastic itself.

I thought the pictures were black and white for a moment, and I was quite confused XD

:joy: Shit, I can see what you mean now!