The Forum Gallery V3

I like it though! looks good! :slight_smile:

dunno why but you reminded me of Sia because of your hairs covering your face lol

Happy Turkey Day HMF!

Out and away on vacation, still up to business as usual. :wink:

PS: I strangled the cameraman I couldn’t leave witnesses.

This looks more spooky if anything. Lol

Fits well with the track “Amb Zone” by jesper kyd :sunglasses:

I’m getting more of a Slender Man vibe with this pic. :wink:

I’m honestly believing that he really did strangle that camera man, as far back as they decided to take the picture…

The dark woods defiantly fits the mood. :+1:

I fucking hate this tie but I lost mine, so I had to ask my uncle for one. He had like 15 but none matched yellow or purple which are the two best shirts I have.

I also hate the bedroom’s light being yellow, but white light bulbs are expensive.

those are some high zoom lens boiii lel i wear -2.25 R and -0.75 L, glasses.

Yep. I love the distortion it causes as you try to follow my hairline lol.

I already forgot how many myopia I have. But I know it’s over 2 on both.

Seriously? I wasn’t aware there was a price difference between soft white and yellow?

You look like someone very important in this photograph. Maybe a UN dignitary or executive of an NGO.

I’m closer and closer to leaving to Spain, but I have been far too long without doing anything because at this stage I had expected I would be there already. Everything was planned to leave in October. Now it seems it won’t happen until early february because my family has had very heavy complications and as of now I don’t want to “go ahead” and leave them here…

So I’m doing a couple job interviews. Maybe I can do something for a couple months at least.

Many people are not aware of many things that go on here. I can not blame you for that. But that is how it is.

Wish you all the best. Let me know when you are in Spain. I always wanted to visit it.

Looking good man. Best of luck on reaching Spain and especially with getting things set and sorted out with the family. I imagine it’s very difficult to leave them, especially with things how they are there these days. Hope it all goes well for all of you in the coming months.

(Go Mavs!!! :grimacing:)

I’ll rightfully assume it’s because you love being Agent 47, Because when you get that paycheck you’ll feel like you completed a “Elusive” contract. :grin: