The Forum Gallery V4

My name is @badeaguard . I’m 31 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a @badeaguard . Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

20 Likes

From where is that even from :rofl: ?

5 Likes

American Psycho :wink:

8 Likes
6 Likes

My name is @badeaguard . I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Italy, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

11 Likes

@Khakiasp @MrOchoa
I wish I were all those things. I can’t even resist sweets despite trying.

5 Likes

5 month later and ma guy finally decided to send the photos he took :melting_face:

When 47 fiber wires you while taking a photo

17 Likes

You look snazzy in the first photo, but the second one is still my favorite.

2 Likes

@MrOchoa

18 Likes

Today at my second job I get to wear a suit. Last time I wear one was 2 years ago and I forgot how to tie a knot.
I used to be an expert in that. I would have coworkers who would ask me to tie their ties just like mine.
Anyway, I will be working in some expo with serious people they told me. I have to look out for shoplifters.
They want their guards all black

23 Likes

Looking good there! And I can’t see any problem with the tie.

4 Likes

I see no difference

15 Likes

As a bonus, that’s one of my favorite suits in the game too. @badeaguard nailed the picture.

7 Likes

@unfunnyguy @Charlie_Farmer @djsojus
Thank you guys :hugs:

I will make a new picture then someday. These are my old clothes when I was more buff now I’m a bit slimmed down. I intend in the upcoming months to buy a new suit and adjust it to my body. Then I will make another pic in that same pose :sunglasses:

8 Likes

New Day, New Ghastly Appearance.

20 Likes

Ooh, what’s this for?

Did you do the makeup yourself or did someone else do it?

3 Likes

8 klicks worth of walking today and we saw maybe only 5% of Petra. I had no idea it was so vast. I’ll post a couple photos from Jerusalem when I’m back home.
We had a wonderful trip. I enjoyed Jerusalem more than Petra, but the Treasury (pictured) is easily the most breath taking thing I have ever seen in my life.

oh yea and… dun da dun dun, dun dun dun, dun da dun dun, dun da dun dah dun :cowboy_hat_face:

27 Likes

Holy shit, talk about one hell of a view! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Far too many hours in Civilization have caused me to refer to it solely as the “Life-Giving Sandcastle” (because of its abilities as a wonder).

And cause me to almost forget its role in Indiana Jones long before that…! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

A few more photos from the trip…

We stayed in a bubble hotel near Petra.

Beach in Tel Aviv

The stone of unction. Some Christians believe this to be the only place a non priest bless an item such as a cross, making it a religious artefact. I’m not super religious, but I do wear my patron Saint, and I was there, so why not?!

The Western/Wailing Wall. Still in tact from long long ago. The big bottom stones were the top of the wall back around 10 AD, the middle stones were the top around the time of the Crusades, the smaller stones above that were put in when the Ottoman Empire had the city, and the very top layers were installed by Israel to stop people at the top from throwing rocks down at people who came to pray.

Members of the Israeli IDF on a tour. Notice some are armed even though they are off duty. This is normal over there. I guess it’s kinda like when cops get take home cars… keeps me on duty even when they are not.

24 Likes