The Forum Pet Gallery

We have a Forum Gallery so why not a Pet Gallery too?
So many times we shared photos of our beloved animals and now after many years I guess it is time for a dedicate thread just for them :hugs:

Do you have a cat? A dog? A reptile or a bird? Show us

Here is my Cleo

28 Likes

Let me introduce you to Piet. He’s my homie.

25 Likes

Hm… Where have I seen that bird before? :thinking:

13 Likes

Nate

English Foxhound mix. Enjoys Hitman NPC dialogue and falling asleep to explosions.

19 Likes

Let’s see them :pleading_face:

1 Like

Henry my sunshine.

22 Likes

Here you go!

This is Ohnezahn (it’s toothless in English, she’s named after the dragon in “how to train your dragon”)

And this is Tabby

This is Gizmo. He is sweet, but an idiot. A very handsome idiot :heart:

And this is my love Maja, she is 11 years old now

And last but not least, Maja cuddling with the cats

21 Likes

Here’s my buddy Jeff. I adopted him a year ago now.

23 Likes

Let me guess, German? :grin:

I wish I had these many animals lying around. Maybe one day.
For now I don’t even have my cat anymore because my mom took it with her but it’s ok. Cleo was a lot more attach to her any way and so do my mom.

@Quinn looks like a little lion. Love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He behaves like one, too! He ignores the scratching post I bought for him and just tears the sofa to shreds. It used to be pristine.

5 Likes

@ColdDayInHell89 @Mini cool dogs you guys have there. Love it!

Like all cats. Some how my mom explained to her that is bad to do it and she stopped. But we believe she still does it when we are not around.
Clever cat

1 Like

Here’s Jeff before and after I adopted him. He was a stray cat living on the streets for close to a year before a nice lady grabbed him and worked with a local cat rescue service to get him re-homed.

Now he’s well fed and well looked after. Sadly he can’t go outside as he has FIV and his health would be at risk (as would the health of other cats) but he is happy enough just chilling indoors.

18 Likes

Hopefully those upload correctly, those are my girls. Chupa, the 12 year old Chihuahua who joined our family last year, (bottom picture) and Tali, the 10 year old terrier mix who has been with us since she was 2. (Top picture) Chupa is my gaming and cuddle buddy, Tali spends her weekends taking afternoon naps with my wife.

17 Likes

That’s Lynn, beautiful little tiger. Sadly not with us anymore. Passed away a few months ago, reached the age of 14.

18 Likes

A lot of our chickens are rescues so are a bit nervous, but here’s some of the less nervous bunch

17 Likes

I never knew rescue chickens were a thing

4 Likes

Yeah there are several charities across the UK who will rehome ex-battery chickens and other generally mistreated ones. It’s not as big of a thing as rescue dogs and cats (because less people want chickens), but all animals deserve a loving home

Edit: and can a dog give you this? :wink:

9 Likes

It looks pretty big, but I bet if they worked together my girls could drag that to me, yeah, :slight_smile:

1 Like

And that’s her mom: Luna. Also reached the age of 14.

18 Likes