The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

@Norseman that made me laugh more than I’d like to admit it

3 Likes

This should be a Lucas edit.

1 Like

The Usual Suspect

Imagine telling His Holiness to read The Bible.

Also “mumslims”.

3 Likes

This. This is good.

2 Likes

That one’s going in r/dontyouknowwhoiam.

This was for the Oscars (Best animated feature 2015)

For some reason I find it funny how the voter didn’t bother watching some of the best animated movies of the 2010’s and rambled about them anyway.

The Lego Movie is great though, not saying it’s bad.

1 Like

Just when you thought Argentine wine couldn’t get any better…

The little text on the label translates to “it only takes one letter to change fear to joy”.

11 Likes
2 Likes

despite it being a rumor, does it really need a remake?

The Last of Us remake is replacing a PS5 Remake of the first Uncharted, which easily could have used the love. Compared the the later games it didn’t age as well. The Last of Us still looks good, plays well and is very similar to the sequel when it comes to gameplay.

2 Likes

That’s the thing one game really needs the remake treatment. Then the other is gonna look really good to sell alongside the TV Series.

Maybe remake the plot to be something better than the tired old PeOplE aRe thE REal mOnsTers

I mean, I learned today that Sharks kill about 10 humans a year whereas humans kill about 100 million sharks a year. That’s definitely a “Humans are the real monsters” statistic tbh

8 Likes

Its neither the plot nor the gameplay that made TLOU1 so good, its the chemistry between Joel and Ellie, at least thats how i see it. Doesnt need a Remake tho, the Remaster and the original play just fine today imo.

The only game i buy over and over is the first Resident Evil; I’ve got the PS1 Original and the Directors Cut, the Nintendo DS Version, the Gamecube Remake, the PS3 Port of the Remake and the PS4 Remaster of thr Gamecube Remake.

Its just that good :stuck_out_tongue:

@Quinn steven spielberg said he wouldnt have made JAWS if he’d knew that it would start a Shark killing frenzy after the release.

6 Likes

Well no but also doesn’t mean to say Sony can’t revive those franchises if they want to, it isn’t like Sony does things one at a time.

Also someone tell that kid the studio that makes Gravity Rush went bust a few weeks ago so he isn’t getting a sequel any time soon.

1 Like

the goodest boy

5 Likes

It’s A Cluster Fuck

10 Likes

No caption. Just clean edit.

2 Likes

Nobody knows more about how America works than people that aren’t from America.

6 Likes

6fe888d627038beb

14 Likes