The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

10 Likes

14 Likes

Yep his name is Captain Nazi and he is a reoccurring villain as well.

Alfred has his priorities straight

4 Likes

You don’t fuck with Alfred Pennyworth. His lack of time for anyone’s bullshit surpasses even Wonder Woman’s, and is surpassed in turn only by the Punisher. Alfred is the only person who can have a nightmare about the Joker attacking Wayne Manor and dream of pulling out a shotgun and just blowing the clown’s head off, and then sleep peacefully the rest of the night.

1 Like

Out of all of the Beatles he had the best Solo career

4 Likes

A boomer comic that actually made me smile

14 Likes

I need to use the bathroom

6 Likes

what i got with “Boris Johnson eating a mcrib”

3 Likes

Skarmklipp

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1663881473719

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrzx_CMmTkc

3 Likes

Believer(Imagine Dragons) Song Remade in Sri Lankan Version
I was thinking of posting it in Music Thread, but it is mostly funny. :rofl: :crazy_face:

FYI - He is a popular youtuber who does parody remake in Sri Lankan version (no offence to original song however), if you like you can check out his Its my Life song which made him famous.

2 Likes

What offence could he possibly stir up? I could record myself slamming by balls into a draw and the industry standard three and a half minutes screaming would be better than any Imagine Dragons song.

3 Likes

Jessie we need to cook a trisyllabic meter’s worth of meth for Gus.

9 Likes

You know I cannot let this stand, with anthropomorphic meth in hand, this invitation to take a gander, at my forum name besmirched in slander, I will not take this, here or there, I will not take this anywhere, but I really don’t feel up to debate, with @Accidental_Kills98.

4 Likes

“This is my own private forum account and I will not be harassed, bitch.”

3 Likes

9 Likes

There’s a drink called “Belfast Carbomb” in my regular pub.

5 Likes

The first Irish wizard Paddy McGuinness

3 Likes

That is because it is an actual drink though Belfast Carbomb is the old name. As I recall it is a Irish Cream and whiskey shot dropped into a pint of Guinness stout.

2 Likes