The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

Is shawarma any good? I’ve never tried it, don’t think it is a thing that is common here in Scotland.

2 Likes

I said it before and I will say it again: I wish I could lose 44 billion dollars and still have people think I am a genius.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s great.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Third world economy be like:

2 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNmDZCQ3eIY

1 Like

Watch Dogs Legion

Marvel Studios Presents: STAPLES

Unintended duology

6 Likes

I’m actually playing the story of WDL again and this is really funny! And yes we all sound like that because were Bri’ish

5 Likes

5 Likes

Guess he was staying at Hotel Transylvania

14 Likes

13 Likes

Here are some easy Halloween costumes…

:briefs: :hammer: :bearded_person:

or

:briefs: :scarf: :computer:

3 Likes

I am going to be honest, I have zero clue what you are going for here.

Nancy Pelosi’s husband, at least with the first one. Courtesy of Trump Jr. aka the Cokehead Cenobite.

1 Like

Ah mocking assault victims, a very Don Junior thing to do.

4 Likes
Non funny stuff

It was referencing him, but it could also be the other guy… Paul’s “Friend”. Both were in underwear, and there was a hammer involved. But whose hammer was it?

Edit: It was either something that had to be kept on the down-low between them. Or the guy was stalking Nancy (wanting her to use her political sway for things this guy wanted). Either way, I’m pretty sure drugs were involved with Mr. DePape.

I didn’t realize at the time he was said to have had a fractured skull. :grimacing: So I’m gonna put a younger bearded guy up there. Whatever happened, it seems very strange. Police won’t answer questions, and I guarantee we won’t hear from this David guy in the meantime (before the elections). That’s assuming he doesn’t get Epsteined.

Additional references to the 2nd costume: :rock: :smoking:

He came there to kill Nancy because the Republican Party has been vilifying her, calling her evil and/or crazy, for 19 years, and is now at the point where average citizens who express a lot of anger and hate online take their cues from shameless rightwing talking heads and go attempt physical violence against people like Pelosi, because they see themselves as following orders and only they can carry it out. That’s what happened there, nothing more or less, and anything else you’ve heard is not backed by any evidence, and comes from non-credible sources, as the Republicans try to both-sides the situation, as they always do.

While funny in emoji form, it’s overall a poor-taste joke, like putting up a picture of a sheet and a noose.