The Fusil G1-4/C

So this weapon is rare right? Not heard much on it. For those that don’t know, it’s the Carbine version of the Assault Rifle

4 Likes

Where do you get it?

Never saw it. Where did you find it?

It’s located in the yard of the school where the dance EE happens. I was shooting up the place and saw it on the floor. I believe the guard shooting at the firing range uses it. I can get pictures at the risk of the 2004 mobile to tv quality.

Yes, I got it off the guard that shoots at the range target. So you pretty much have to kill them all to get it.

I got it… just have to wait for my damn screenshots to sync so I can upload them.

@Festus Yeah pretty much. Nice little find.

@Spoderman LOL

Some better, non-potato quality screenshots:

But it’s french…47 will most likely surrender when he got that weapon in its hands :smirk:

6 Likes

Hehe… I get that joke

So you get that one instantly, but the Jaime one took you a little while?:frowning: Im dissapointed

IOI is giving us a hint that there will soon be weapon customization. Attachments, scopes, grips, stocks, suppressors. Don’t ask where I got the info on this, but I may or may not have brushed passed the devs at E3 overhearing a conversation.

4 Likes

Meh

Maybe because Jaime couldn’t surrender with that weapon in his hands? Get it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Poor Jaime :frowning: He’s such a decent fellow

1 Like

~ "I’ll send for your child and I kill it, because I don’t care for anyone."
Internet: "FUCK YOU!"
Fortheseven: “He’s such a decent fellow”

1 Like

I believe he actually said he’d catapult it over the castle walls, but I see what you’re getting at.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t remember what he exactly said. The point was… the point.

He loves his siblings and his children, he saved Brienne from certain death, he killed the Mad King saving thousands/millions, he saved his little brother.

Not saying he’s flawless, but i love the guy

Yeah, he had some kind of half-redemption arc over the series, but he’s still the villain in the end. The incest, the Bran-pushing, no this, with the kid… If I have to choose Lannister, Tyrion would be the choice. Tyrion is without a doubt one of the best characters in the series, I can’t help it.