The Gator Gang Bio's--Blood Money (creative writing thread)

About This Thread

I had a discussion not to long ago with @Accidental-kills98 talking about the Gators from Blood Money’s “Death on the Mississippi.”
It got me to thinking again how the characters / Targets (not counting Skip Muldoon) were not very memorable considering their lack of “background”

In this thread, I thought it would be fun to create our own bios (think the style of HITMAN & H2 target bios) for each of the targets to give them more of a unique personality. Try to give them their own stories/past and how they tie into each other. There are some little things in the level that you can learn about certain targets (very little, but some) that maybe you could use when you write up your bios.

For Example; Joe Netberg loves hamburgers and appears to be the youngest member out of the six. Junior O’ Daniel has a girlfriend who is staying with him on the riverboat. Elijah Krup seems to be Skip Muldoon’s most trusted associate, seeing he’s the only one allowed inside his private quarters–And Everett Jefferson seems to really enjoy engines, as he can be seen hanging out in the lowest deck of the ship (engine room) etc. there are a few more in the level if you pay close attention but nothing extravagant, but feel free to keep those in mind while writing.

Let’s try to make Blood Money’s most forgettable targets a bit more interesting and memorable. I have a few ideas myself that I will certainly be sharing and I hope some of you join in on this too, Id really love to read them! Get creative, put your writing skills to work and most importantly, have fun!

The Gators 🐊

PNG

Everett Jefferson
IMG_2927

Adam Hendrikson
IMG_1016

Elijah Krup
IMG_2932

Junior O Daniel
IMG_1020

William S. Corfitz
IMG_1018

Joe Netberg
IMG_1017

Some additional information from the level. Keep them in mind while writing!

Mission Briefing

Mission Intel

Target Obituary

click to read

2 Likes

Imo, even if they had their bios in the actual game, no one would care anyway. I think so because we have Flatline targets, which names couldn’t be told apart by most of players, and only a handful of people read their bios. But unlike Gators, they were at least developed with their unique activities, habits, manners of speaking.

Well maybe that’s true for some, but I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who enjoy learning about the targets background (Im one of those people) that’s what makes them unique and stand out from one another, after all.

Besides, this thread is just for fun. Many people on this forum enjoy creative writing.

1 Like

I dig it. I’m not much of a creative writer myself so I won’t even attempt it but I’m definitely a fan.

1 Like

Oh believe me, neither am I! Don’t let that stop you from attempting it though :slightly_smiling_face: (I’m not gonna let it) I just enjoy writing (or in this case typing lol) I find it both fun and relaxing. Give it a shot man, it don’t need to be this extraordinary masterpiece or anything haha

Everett Jefferson is the typical young man from the wrong side of the tracks. Born in a hostel in Alamama to a plumber and a waitress,Jefferson did not get many opportunities in life and was illiterate until the age of nine. The family lived near a field used by a preparatory school and young Everett was often mocked by the students as worthless trash.

In high school,Everett showed a strong ability for football and was soon star quarterback. However,stress built up from his failing of classes,inferiority complex and the recent suicide of a brother resulted in Everett partaking in usage of an experimental steroid supplied by the Oocha drug cartel.

Everett however soon fell prey to the side effects of the steriod and soon began to suffer fits of extreme rage which resulted in the hospitalizations of three classmates and his expulsion from school. Everett disappeared from society for a few months taking odd jobs for organised crime before going on the run after stabbing his ex girlfriend and her father to death on Prom Night

Jefferson fled to Louisiana where he became known as a mob enforcer . He soon met Skip Muldoon and became his right hand man
It is said that after Skip has completed interrogation of an enemy,Jefferson is responsible for slowly breaking their limbs before they are thrown to the gators

6 Likes

Wow @Bleepbloopy this is really good! Very creative man! You’re a natural at this for sure. It honestly felt like I was reading an actual bio from Hitman. Well done! You should definitely try other Gator members when you get the chance. Excellent work!! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Elijah Krup was first discovered as a three year old walking away from a burning apartment building in which his family and many others perished following an accident involving an elderly woman’s stove

Krup was placed in foster care and housed with an upper class family in Brooklyn. Krup was a good student and became part of the popular crowd in school. During his junior year of high school,his foster father seems anxious frequently snapping at his wife until Krup came home from football practice to discover his foster father ( who had been ruined by a recent stock market crash ) had murdered his wife and biological children before committing suicide. Something in Krup’s mind broke at losing his second family and for the next thirteen days he pretended they were still alive until a neighbour discovered the horrific scene.

After spending four years in a mental institution,Krup relocated to the Missippi where he became a serial killer targeting wealthy businessman. One day he was caught with a bloody knife by law enforcement and sent to county lock-up. The next morning,he awoke to the news his bail had been paid by a local businessman known as Skip Muldoon.

Within weeks,Krup had become Muldoon’s chief killer and was soon a legend in the underworld,infamous for living his victims in lifelike poses

Definitely a far cry from you 47 but do take care whilst eliminating him

6 Likes

It’s gonna be extremely hard to top @Bleepbloopy’s bios but I’m gonna give a crack at one…

Joe Netberg

Joe Netberg
IMG_1017
The youngest member of The Gators, Joe Netberg lived a very dark life. He grew up in South Dakota with his father and older sister, Joeanne. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him due to complications. Joe’s father was a heavy drinker and would often beat him and blame his son for their mothers death.

All throughout school, Netberg would often get criticized for being slow and on one occasion, he got severely beaten by a classmate when he got caught by him torturing a stray cat by stabbing it in the eye with a pencil behind the school. The assault left Netberg with a black eye, a broken nose and two chipped teeth. Joe got held back several years and didn’t finish high school until he was 20 years old.

One night at home, when his father came home from work he spotted Joe trying to peep on his own sister while taking a shower. Filled with rage, his father beat him with a belt. Joe was able to grab a beer bottle on the floor, then smacked his father in the head with it. Taking the broken bottle, his son then stabbed him in the throat–killing him. Seconds later, Joeanne came running out of the bathroom in her robe to see her brother with a bloody broken bottle in his hands, and their father dead on the floor.

Horrified by the scene, she frantically went running down the stairs, screaming she was calling the Police. As Joe tried to stop her, his sister violently tumbled down the stairs and broke her neck. Standing there in disbelief, Joe rushed out of the house and ran down to a train yard close by. Eventually he hopped a moving train, never to return again.

One year later, Netberg wound up in Mississippi, living in a one bedroom apartment and working as a fry cook at a local burger joint. During this time, Joe was heavily into drugs. Both selling and using. One day at work, a man by the name of Skip Muldoon came in to order food while Joe was on break having a cigarette outside. When Skip came out, he saw the young Netberg selling heroine to another man. After the purchase, Skip walked up to Joe and asked him if he’d be interested in making some real money. Joe being unhappy with his current situation he humbly accepted his offer.

He then learned about Skip and his Gator crew and decided to join. Despite being young and not too bright, Joe proved to be a valuable asset in the drug trade. He currently lives onboard the steamboat “Emily” with Skip and the rest of his Gator crew members, where they have been successfully trafficking drugs up and down the Mississippi for several years.

Adam Hendrikson

Adam Hendrikson
IMG_1016

Adam Hendrikson grew up in Tennessee with his father. His mother had left them when he was five and they never heard from her again. Adam’s father owned a gun shop and he would often help his dad at the shop, cleaning the guns. On Adams 18th birthday, he gave his son a shotgun that has been in his family for generations. Adam immediately fell in love with it.

Over time, Adam’s father noticed him spending a lot of time with it. Taking it apart, cleaning it and eventually, acting very unusual towards it; Talking to the shotgun. Often petting and kissing it. One day his father had enough and tried to take it away from him. Adam refused to give it up and struggled with his father back and forth, until the shotgun went off, hitting his father in the stomach.

Adam slowly walked over to his dying father with the shotgun and said “Nobody touches Mr. Slug” and proceeded to finish off his father with a blast to the head. Adam was eventually put into a psychiatric hospital until he was 32 years old when he finally escaped.

He eventually found his way into Mississippi, where he was confronted by a large man dressed as a Skipper. The man turned out to be Skip Muldoon and held out a shotgun in front of him in a nonthreatening manner.

Adam stood in total misbelief thinking he would never again see his beloved shotgun. After a closer inspection, Adam realized it was indeed Mr. Slug. Muldoon offered the shotgun only if Adam would join his Gator crew in return. To which Adam graciously accepted.

Over the years, Adam got heavily involved in the drug trade and proved to be an extremely loyal enforcer to Skip and his crew. After all, Skip was the one who reunited Adam and “Mr. Slug” as well as gave him a place to live and a new family. Adam felt indebted to him. With in those years, it has been rumored that Adam has killed over two dozen people for Muldoon, using “Mr. Slug”

William S. Corfitz

William S. Corfitz
IMG_1018

William S. Corfitz came from a very patriotic family. His grandfather fought in WW2 and Williams father was a Marine who died in action when William was six. When Cortfiz reached 18 he joined the Army. During a mission, Williams friend had stepped on a land mine as William saw the whole thing. After a dishonorable discharge in 2000 for punching a drill sergeant, William also spent some time in jail. When he was finally released, he was unable to find work and got into selling drugs and weapons on the black market.

Within this time, William got extremely dependent on heroine. With his money dwindling down and his addition spiraling out of control, William went to any lengths to support his addition. It was at this time that he met Skip Muldoon, who promised him all the money and drugs he could ever want. However, in return–William had to provide a sexual favor to Mr. Muldoon. Without hesitation, William accepted.

Eventually, Corfitz became a member of Skips Gator crew. Still heavily addicted to heroine along with any other drugs he could get his hands on, William later also developed a sickening sexual appetite as well. ICA files prove he has raped over thirty Men and Women over the course of three years. He has also been involved with necrophiliac on numerous occasions.

Everett Jefferson

Everett Jefferson
IMG_2927
Everett Jefferson was born in Kentucky. His Uncle raised him and was a member of the KKK. His father died in a motorcycle accident when Everett was 9 years old. When Jefferson was 22 his uncle died of lung cancer. It was at this time that Everett took an interest in cars.

He got a job working as a mechanic only for a few years, but also had a dark side nobody else knew about. Growing up with a racist uncle, he also developed that hatred. Everett was a killer who only targeted African American men and women. By the time he was 28 he has brutally tortured and killed over twenty-two people.

No longer being a mechanic, he moved to Mississippi, where he spent a lot of time watching boats going up and down the Mississippi. It was during this time that he met Skip Muldoon. Learning about Everett’s past, being both a mechanic and deranged killer, Muldoon thought he’d make an excellent addition to his Gator crew.

Jefferson now lives on the “Emily” steamboat with Skip and the rest of the Gator crew, managing the functioning of the ship and working as one of Muldoons most trusted Hitmen. Jefferson spends most of his time on the lower deck of the ship in the engine room, making sure everything is running smoothly.

Junior O' Daniel

Junior O’ Daniel
IMG_1020
Junior O’ Daniel was abandoned by his parents as a newborn. He was taken in by child services and lived in and out of foster homes his entire life. He was very violent as a child and would always abuse the other children and staff. This went on until he was 18 until he was finally kicked out and left to fend for himself.

It was at this time that he met a girl named Cindy at a bowling alley in Alabama. Cindy came from a wealthy family. The two hit it off immediately and have been with each other for years. However, when they were both 18, Cindy told him that she was abused by her family. (Which was a lie) To which Junior O’ Daniel murdered her entire family on her behalf.

He Shot her father in the head, slit her mothers throat and smothered her 10 year old sister with a pillow in her sleep. Cindy being pleased with her lover, she took her family’s fortune and they traveled the globe for several years. Eventually, the two moved to Mississippi, where they were on vacation on a tourist riverboat “Emily”

It was that very day that Junior O’ Daniel met Skip Muldoon. Cindy being nosy and greedy, learned about Skip and his Gator crew and persuaded her lover to form an alliance with them. Skip being hesitant at first; seeing they only just met, Offered him an initiation–In order to become one of them, Junior O’ Daniel had to murder a random guest onboard the ship–to which he accepted without hesitation.

After brutally beating an elderly man to death with his bare hands inside the mans private room (all while Cindy watched in pleasure.) Skip had the body removed and tossed overboard by his associate; Elijah Krup.

Skip now satisfied, Junior O’ Daniel became a new member of The Gators, he is currently staying on the ship with them along with his longtime girlfriend Cindy.

Elijah Krup

Elijah Krup
IMG_2932

Elijah Krup is both the oldest and very first Gator crew member. He knew Skip Muldoon since childhood and they both grew up together in Mississippi.

When they were kids, they were inseparable and did everything together. At the age of 20, both Skip and Elijah helped out on his dads steamboat, from swapping the deck, to serving food to guests onboard his dads ship. When Skips father died of a heart attack, Skip took over running the steamboat with his trusted friend Krup.

Very recently, Elijah under the orders of his friend Skip, took photos while having sexual encounters with his niece Margeaux LeBlanc. The two both took pleasure in this sickening encounter. Those very photos our client wants you to retrieve are being kept locked in a safe in Muldoons private quarters, which is somewhere on the upper deck of the ship.

Over the years, the two called themselves “The Gators” and formed a drug smuggling business, using the tourist boat as a cover to transport their merchandise to local buyers. From there, their empire grew drastically and soon were on the hunt to find new promising members.

Needless to say, Krup is Muldoons most trusted Gator member and right hand man. He is the smartest out of the gang (which isn’t saying much, but still) he is also the most loyal. If Muldoon told Krup to kill himself–he would in a heartbeat!

Elijah also serves as Skips personal bodyguard and he is the only member allowed inside his personal quarters. He also is second in command and often gives orders to his fellow crew members in Muldoons absence.

In their spare time, they both enjoy eating fatty foods, giving the pursers on the ship a hard time and shooting at wildlife while their steamboat “Emily” is in route.

4 Likes

Junior L Daniel ( real name : William ) comes from a long line of shady characters. Both his parents were convicted of armed robbery when he was six and he went to live with his grandmother in Kansas. His grandmother was a strictly religious woman often punishing Junior with a belt for minor misdeeds. She believed him to be a continuation of her loathed late husband ( a gangster who had been murdered by Doris Lee during a heist committed by the Yardbirds ) .

Junior soon broke under the strain of his living conditions and attacked and killed his grandmother with her own belt. He then went on a killing spree in Kansas targeting members of his grandmother’s church group. He fled the state shortly after leaving fifteen corpses in his wake. By this time,his parents had both died in prison .

Junior spent his late teens living on the streets in Minnesota where he joined a gang known as The Black Dogs . It is believed he claimed an additional seven victims during this time period. How he met Skip Muldoon is unknown but it is believed he caught the captain’s eye during a peace meeting between several prominent Southern gangs. The suspicious death of the Black Dogs who had attended the meeting with Junior furthered this theory.

Junior is known as Muldoon’s chief torturer infamous for beating those who owed the Gators to near death with a belt. He also recently began seeing a young woman who apparently interested in that sort of thing.

3 Likes

Am I missing something. Why would skip Muldoon kill random people onboard his cruise ship.

1 Like

You’re looking too much into it man haha it’s just fan-fiction. I only used that scenario for Junior O’ Daniels “initiation”