The Hitman Forum Awards 2019 - Voting Thread

Thanks ibbz! As per usual I didn’t read it properly :see_no_evil: real good work @Pyhsix :clap:

GL to all nominees, looking forward to seeing the results.

4 Likes

@HungaryHippoe nominated you for that category.

I did? I could’ve sworn I put him for speedrunner

Quality, not quantity :ok_hand:

1 Like

You put him down for category #5, which is Best Topic Creator. You didn’t nominate anyone for #7: Best Speedrunner.

Shoutout to @Silvereyes for going through all this work just to have some fun and for the community to come together :blush:

15 Likes

Thank you. Just to say as well, @scm97tl has given me a lot of help when it comes to the organisational side of this, and @Pyhsix spent his free time making up the gorgeous screenshots as well.

15 Likes

I’m not sure everyone realises but since I set the polls to only reveal their results upon the polls closing, that also includes me even though I made the polls. I do find it interesting though how some polls are getting more votes than others.

#1: User of the Year and #12: Most Iconic Duo both have the most votes at 64 right now, while #9: Cutest Couple has the least number of votes at 48, and #6: Most Active Member has 49 votes.

I guess part of it is down to who knows the users that have been nominated, but I do find it interesting. As much as I look forward to seeing who the winners are of this year’s awards, I am also looking forward to seeing how people voted in general, whether or not there were any landslides or any tight votes. I am a sucker for looking at data, it’s part of the reason why I cataloged all of the nomination votes on this thread.

6 Likes

Well, I haven’t voted for this one. I really love them both. If I knew the current result, I would have voted in order to make it tie.

3 Likes

Part of the reason why I think it is better for it to be anonymous, so people aren’t swayed by the results. Saying that though, Cutest Couple is a fun novelty category, both couples are adorable, it is just to see who is cute-er

6 Likes

coolest member!111!111!

• SixBead
  • SixBead51602662 on Xbox
  • Sixbeadrdt on Reddit
  • Sixbead on Discord
  • Sixbead in day to day life
  • Sixbead when counting beads
  • Anyone else (not reccomended)

0 voters

whoever is voting anyone else I will remove your beads

3 Likes

since I have 0 beads if I vote on it will i get negative beads?

yes.

1 Like

coolest member!!! but anyone else isn’t an option

• SixBead
  • SixBead51602662 on Xbox
  • Sixbeadrdt on Reddit
  • Sixbead on Discord
  • Sixbead in day to day life
  • Sixbead when counting beads
  • SixBead when hoping that someone will call him cool on the internet

0 voters

1 Like

One week left to vote.

9 Likes

4 days left to vote.

9 Likes

1 and a half days left.

6 Likes

Half a day left. This will probably be my final thread bump.

As stated previously, once the results are in, I hope to have the Results thread made on October 31st, which will show the winners and will also list all the shout outs that I have received through PMs.

8 Likes

Oh wow its been so long…

6 Likes