The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

18 Likes

For non-Aroma filters:

16 Likes

As a new-ish Ansel user, can anyone confirm how you can free the camera to go further away from 47 (so that you can capture grand panoramas of the map etc)? Is there a native toggle for this in the Ansel settings, or do you need to install a mod?

2 Likes

AFK right now, but IIRC, X goes downward and Q and R tilt. I think W moves forwards and A and D are for left and right, and you use your mouse to manoeuvre. S should be backwards.

No mod. Just equip the camera and press F2+Alt for Ansel. Then use the left side of the keyboard to move around and screenshot with F1+Alt.

I am on PC, though. Not sure if it works on others.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, sadly that stuff I already know. Just wondering if there’s a way to really move the camera a real distance from 47 and get cool screenshots with Ansel like I’ve these that I’ve seen in the past:

15 Likes

This is my guide from an old forum of how to unlock Ansel in HITMAN 2.
I never tried it for H3, but something tells me you still can do that.
You can try and tell if it works with H3.

Here it is

8 Likes

Count, I could kiss you right now… :kissing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

16 Likes

If you want to share Ansel shots, I’ll recommend you to use the special Ansel thread

3 Likes

most shots i put here are ansel shots, mostly because the ansel thread is a bit, uh, redundant

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so.
It just been covered in dust, but Ansel is bit different than just a regular screenshot

1 Like

I guess it’s because most of the Ansel filters are broken :disappointed:

3 Likes

Ewan is back and with working Hair on Top.

Another Ewan with the Textures of head_caucasian_50s_04

And here’s Chiyuri the first Female 2016 Head brought back.

8 Likes

I envy you Pc players so much for ansel. At least there is now the camera, so you no longer have to photograph around 47s reflective bald head. Unfortunately, the camera is still very limited in terms of height and viewing direction.

9 Likes

went to take a picture in chongqing, and ended taking lots.

edt: the amora filter is SO GOOD

23 Likes

24 Likes

There a party going on in there?

Camo.

Big Candle?

19 Likes

47 has infected them with the power of lust. Might not want to go in there now…

6 Likes

17 Likes

26 Likes