The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

As covered earlier, if you wish to argue the finer points of this decision - then the proper place to do it is in the Civilized Conversation Primer, with me - the guy who made the decision.

I am not interested in having members clogging up threads with off the cuff statements about how it should be okay actually because of something someone who isn’t on the forum said or some obscure theory that they feel overrules the decisions of the staff.

The rule is in place due to two simple truths::

1. This forum is, above all, a place for civilized conversation and for there to be civilized conversation there must be an environment where people feel safe and protected by the civility.
  2. Imagery of women suffering, gleefully shared, often makes women and people who are concerned about the well being of women in our society, feel uncomfortable and unwelcome - and is certainly never a necessary or important element of civilized conversation.

Therefore, imagery of Diana (or Vidal, or any other female character) that is shared such that it makes people uncomfortable should be removed as soon as the person is aware of it, for the overall good of the forum.

If you have any further concerns or queries, the Civilized Conversation Primer is the place to put them - I will cleaning up this thread to remove the clutter lately.

7 Likes