The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

No one’s here…

Just going to work.

7 Likes

5 Likes

I am going through my old screenshots and I think I had a theme going on.

13 Likes

This is the last one.

13 Likes

You straight up nasty :weary:

5 Likes

Sorry, was going to end it but I saw this in the folder. Now I’m done.

13 Likes

Between you and Bourbon :wink:

23 Likes

For one to reach enlightment one must embrace the horny.

I know this from a friend.

2 Likes

Technically just a Normal NPC appearing in Paris and Sapienza, Landslide, so he was also the visual Inspiration for my Character Walter Menard alias Agent Platinshot.

2 Likes

not so silent ninja

heh it actually has the same properties as the ninja suit

Time for some Terminal Hospitality

cue Cough sound effects

The Gurus cure

19 Likes

Ever since 2017 I’ve been making these pictures that combine all the levels to show the different lighting and sky boxes. Made the new HITMAN 3 one. Included Holiday Hoarders just because why not. Didn’t include second set of special assignments because they’re the same environments.

And to see how far we’ve come this is the one I did in 2017 back before GOTY and our latest addition was Landslide.

20 Likes

Huzzah!

instant death

super resolution shots are cool

16 Likes

Thought the way the light hits 47s eyes in Hawks Bay looked super cool. No filters added or anything from ansel

3 Likes

Love the first one. I personally feel that 47’s face in Hitman 3 is the best in the WoA games and your screenshot really shows it off here

4 Likes

Plan C, Maybe?

That almost hit his Face

The Wine Oasis

Dedicated to @Bourbon

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So we can use any disguise on any map now, nice.

Full playthrough using Diana disguise when? :flushed:

1 Like
21 Likes

Technically Yes, though as of right now, it’s still a long process to replace a Model.

Of course it already exists :green_heart:

And IO can’t give us this and Lucas Grey as unlockable suits why? (I know it’s not lore friendly and would be a bit janky with 47’s voice lines but :man_shrugging:)

1 Like