The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

with the amount of principal photography yer requesting i think yer better off putting up a cash price

2 Likes

You don’t have to do all of it ofc just got bits you can pick and choose!

Just bought the Silverballer from a Supplier which I am stoked about, so thought I would share some Safehouse screenshots. Still only Mastery Level 31 so there’s plenty of decoration left to do, but nonetheless here they are:

15 Likes

18 Likes

This is a million merces in vault look like.

22 Likes

Bro thinks he’s gonna Jasper Knight his way into a showdown.

3 Likes

Shame we can’t enter into that blending animation anytime we want. I really wanna just watch 47 accounting for his moolah anytime I step into the vault.

2 Likes

The practice room in the safehouse is a massive vibe

15 Likes

Got pictures of all the Destination decorations for when you leave the safehouse.
It’s very strange how some have very few or even none present. Surely there’s enough themed props across each place to properly “showcase” each location…

Paris: Magazines about Helmut and the fashion show

Sapienza: A hat, some sunglasses top right

Marrakesh: Nothing. (Maybe put some lamps on there?)

Bangkok: Elephant Statue and some small matchbooks

Colorado: Some papers and a walkie-talkie

Hokkaido: A paper fan (from the Oyasumi challenge). That’s it??

Miami: Flamingo Merch!!

Santa Fortuna: Some money and a playing card

Mumbai: Nothing. Maybe some film props, the wings? or the Tour Guide hats? Anything?

Whittleton Creek: Nothing. (A hamburger would be American enough. Or why not some muffin boxes??)

Isle of Sgail: Bundles of money and masks. Ehh.

New York: Bunch of files and money

Haven Island: Shampoo bottle, sunglasses, camera, and hat.

Dubai: Magazines about the art exhibition

Dartmoor: Bunch of binders, books, and folders.

Berlin: Screw consistency, it’s called Club Holle… And Nothing.

Chongqing: A security drone.

Mendoza: You get a tie hanging off a table and that’s all you get.

Ambrose Island: Oxygen tanks and a scuba mask. Neat.

28 Likes

The bed start for Freelancer is very awkward.
The camera pans in as normal, you see 47 on his bed, then when you get control it forcefully zooms in to this.

Cameraman really wants that crotch shot. :joy:

20 Likes
7 Likes

Even in the context of a meme reply, posting that clip, the lowest point the franchise ever sank to… (including the 2015 movie) :face_vomiting:

“Roberto… how COULD you?!”

10 Likes

That’s why it should be remembered and never erased from history so that future titles don’t end up with such writing :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Not true. I’d rather have an entire movie about Wade than the 2015 movie. It would have been far more entertaining.

4 Likes

That cinematographer knew exactly what they were doing. And bless them for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Stop hiding
IMG_20230213_102310

15 Likes

I had to.

bdc010cb1cacb0653a89c56bb12ddd9132ad738d

11 Likes

Okay last one
IMG_20230214_110857

6 Likes

47: “Go ahead, alert the other suspects. I already killed your stupid leader. TF you gonna do about it?”

I love going around and alerting all of the lookouts after I kill the leader and complete all the objectives just to spite them.

14 Likes

Reminded me of the Blood Money with that shadow on 47’s face

I have the high ground!

Freelancer explosive complication gone right

Sgail

16 Likes