The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

Burn baby burn

man behind the poster

twisty tosser

wet wetsuit

berlin

codenumber forty something

17 Likes

Good thing he’s by organ storage rn, coz he’s gonna need a lot of them replacing after that

1 Like

“Just once I want to go somewhere nice and not have this happen…”

23 Likes

Don [Enter Name Here] Sents His Regards.

Replaced.

This looks officialy more painful than the normal Version.

You gotta hand to him. He’s going out in style.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Love this game
Uploading: 1A9CC66C-427D-4736-A142-DB8F703CA22A.jpeg…

Uploading: BDB1F929-ADCE-4838-B9ED-B6D3506A5CF6.jpeg…

4 Likes

these are INSANE. please go to her blog to see the full resolution images because these are so amazing it’s actually crazy

38 Likes

That’s one of my girls! She’s so amazingly talented :smiley:

12 Likes

yeah i noticed she answered one of your questions while i was scrolling through her blog. so awesome

2 Likes

I went through some of that blog – wow that’s some awesome photography and blogging (I liked her post about Berlin) – and I am stunned that this isn’t a real-life shot.

13 Likes

I’m genuinely annoyed that I don’t have tumblr and without this stuff being posted on the forum I’ll definitely forget about it. Coz this is high quality art, don’t wanna miss any of it

Also, I’m doubly impressed with IO’s level of detail on some of this stuff. They didn’t need to make a game this beautiful. Above and beyond

4 Likes

Yes, one of ma most talented Tumblr girls! I really appreciate her screenshots and she’s also extremely talented with drawings and made some wonderful Hitman fan art!

4 Likes

Is it possible for you to share all or most of your before goty screenshots of the sky boxes?

1 Like

I might upload them later. I have them on an external hard drive.

Also I played the game back then on a lower end laptop so the graphics aren’t the best. I’d recreate them now on my decent computer but pre-GOTY is lot to time.

2 Likes

I miss going to galleries…

18 Likes

I have 3,278 HITMAN screenshots and 2,114 of them are from before GOTY. I’m not going to include all of them but here are some nostalgic ones for you all.

Categorised for your glory. Also these folders aren’t equal sized, not picking favourites but I’m not going to carefully go through 2,000 pictures. Maybe later.

Red Menu

Easy comparison (1 of each level)

Paris: Showstopper

Paris: Holiday Hoarders

Sapienza: World Of Tomorrow

Sapienza: The Icon

Sapienza: Landslide

Marrakesh: A Gilded Cage

Marrakesh: A House Built On Sand

Bangkok

Colorado (maybe playing favourites here, I was still a Colorado defender in 2016/2017)

Hokkaido

23 Likes

5 years ago I thought I wasn’t fanatic enough to join a forum about a game so instead I took 2000 screenshots of the sky.

14 Likes

That old Paris skybox, so nostalgic. :cry:

5 Likes

Tango down, i repeat tango down!

golden devil
Kill everyones are great fun, as long as you pick smaller maps

6 Likes

12 posts were split from this topic.