The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

Thank you modders. This is very on brand for me

15 Likes

It looks like the syringe was built to hold a lot more than it had in it when we arrive. Imagine if that had led to a dramatic reveal of Subject Six (Grey is long gone by this point) behind the carriage door…

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

What have you done!?

Honestly, I don’t hate it.

2 Likes

(Diana and Clera watching 47’s feed)

Diana: I can’t believe I’m going to have sex with him
Clera: Well, you don’t have to.
Diana: No, I’m going to

3 Likes

Your posts are getting out of hand lately, we all know that 47 is going to retire with Lei Ling.

7 Likes

I always like to think that’s where he goes to at the end of BM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That would have been a great End to the series. In one of BMs Newspapers is an Ad for Lei Lings Restaurant, I’d love to see 47 and Lei Ling being happy together and running a Noodle Restaurant somewhere.

7 Likes

You can have 47’s happy noodle ending with her. On the condition it’s called Mei Ling’s Restaurant :wink:

5 Likes

Oh my… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

I never said IO was any better with continuity back then, just their story writing was better :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

They’d call it The Jade Dragon :dragon: and 47 with his mad cooking skills would be whipping up some fresh bucatini… errr, sorry, wrong game… dumplings/noodles every day :blush:

6 Likes

These two might be my favourite screenshots that I’ve ever taken

21 Likes

Jesus this is more like the Horny Screenshot Thread in these past two months :joy:

7 Likes

"A killer like that never retires.":slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Canon divergent AU where 47 retires with his wife, Mei Ling to run the Jade Dragon. He thinks he’s left his old life behind when suddenly, their best customers start meeting with unfortunate accidents. Is it a coincidence or is it

THE CURSE OF THE GUY WHO HAD THAT JADE FIGURINE

1 Like

6 Likes

Blessed are the wicked who are healed by my hand

2 Likes

Blessed are the peacemakers.

1 Like