The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

Not sure if you’re on PC but there is a mod made by 2kpr for accessing out of bound areas in Paris. It removes the main gate and adds some collision boxes.

1 Like

10 Likes

This guard will not walk on this part and goes around where there’s a rock in the way. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

10 Likes

More Ambrose Island! I love this level so much I can’t stop :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Bonus :face_holding_back_tears:

That’s the last one, I swear :sweat_smile: Next time you get 47 back, I already prepared some shots of him :relaxed:

24 Likes

23 Likes

Curse the person/people who came up with these RR unlocks. I just hope it’s the last of them…

11 Likes

Don’t be rude to Ruby :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Oh my god, the shoes :sweat_smile: this outfit is so ugly but so funny!

4 Likes

Okay. This is the first time I’ve seen footprints in the planks of wood on a pier.

10 Likes

He should run, it looks rotten!

2 Likes

This kind of exudes the “power level so high, the ground shatters under their feet” anime trope.
47 is just that powerful. :smirk:

6 Likes

I love these cosplay like unlocks for 47. They add a very fun flavor to mess around from time to time.

Also, is Ruby Rude inspired by Ruby Gloom or something?

9 Likes

“Hey guys, we created a franchise around contract killing, what should our unlocks be?”

“How about bright pink guns and guns with ducks on them?”

-Someone at IO

12 Likes

And fish to slap people in the face with. And half a dozen lockpicks that all work exactly the same and just look different.

4 Likes

Here on business. Idk I thought it looked cool.

15 Likes

That lighting looks so real!

Some more body study for you…

22 Likes

I really like this suit but is it just me or do his shoes look… weird? I mean, his feet look huge and his ankles kinda small, so it looks like the shoes are made of wood :sweat_smile:

3 Likes