The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

The floral baller looks extremely sexy.

16 Likes

Yeah the shoes look kinda big but that just might be the way the pant legs fit combined with 47 not wearing socks.

21 Likes

21 Likes

11 Likes

“And stay down!”

17 Likes

he got bitched slapped in the face was i meant to say that sorry

2 Likes

Two meme-worthy images.

7 Likes

That’s my next wallpaper!

1 Like

Was trying to recreate the Hitman Sniper artwork, I feel like I accidentally made a challenge image.

18 Likes

The details on the sniper :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Mission Stories are increasingly veering away from being an explicit thing in the WoA, so here’s the Ambrose Island entry in my Mission Stories-ish series:

27 Likes

Personally i reckon these were like the “Would be mission stories but IOI are lazy and didn’t make them mission stories.” As all Hitman three maps would have three and maybe a secret fourth.
•Hippe kill
•Meeting kills (Secret?)
•bridge kill
•manual destruction of the satellite device

1 Like

Im amazed a statement like this escaped reddit

13 Likes

Na! I dont go near reddit, its a dark place. Overall i think io arent lazy in general, its just when it comes down to things like including mission stories in Ambrose or somthing.

It might not be so much laziness, but perhaps more that they were given time constraints that that would have cluttered them up too much. Plus, they might have been like , “eh, it’s been six years, who gives a damn about these anymore. These folks know that they’re doing, they’ll either get it or they won’t.”

6 Likes

I agree with everything you said but your quote above as didn’t they move the release forward?

That was for the release. We don’t know how long they were given to actually construct the map and the mission. Maybe they felt adding mission stories was too burdensome on top of everything they had to do in the time they had to do it, irrespective of when it released.

3 Likes

Fair enough, i just thought that if your moving a release forward surly you’d have most of it complete? Idk, i’m not a game designer, it doesn’t matter to me THAT much, i was just doing a you and putting a potentially “bad” opinion out there, just a question-answer job that’s all.

A Giant Ice Cream

18 Likes