The Hitman Screenshot Thread

5 Likes

It might be possible for you to implement Antialiasing through reshade or sweetFX. There don’t exist any presets for HiTMAN 2 yet, but a profile from HiTMAN 2016 should do fine: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/1053/

1 Like

20 Likes

6 Likes

I am getting the error code 0x80004005 in my windows 10. What should I do to resolve this issue? I also try on windows error code 0x80004005 for the help purpose but did not get any response.

Why’s this in the screenshot thread? Please post it in a relevant topic, like the one below.

2 Likes

more for @matte_ioi :slight_smile: Contains an assassination screenshot at the end if spoilers matter.

@FBIannis will look into it. I’m new to PC gaming, so I’ve stayed away from SweetFX so far and like I said, downsampling is working for me thus far, but if it does get too bothersome, i’ll look into it. thanks.

7 Likes

I can’t help but feel as though every second image is one of Dawwod Rangan on his interrogation platform looking menacing.:joy:

8 Likes

everybody’s posting their HD Ansel shots, but alas i have none

6 Likes

You can’t get a shot like that with an Ansel though.:joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

typical Notex screenshot, although not very typical compared to others’ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do we need a bug report with mandatory screenshots thread? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah. This isn’t a bug, it’s a feature.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Boooooo! You can do better. Try harder.:joy:

After you :slight_smile:

Ah well You can do better I don’t even know how to take a screenshot and I am on Playstation Pro.

2 Likes

Why is the road in the 3rd and 5th screenshots very low-res? Is it motion blur or DOF? Doesn’t look like it.