The Hitman screenshot thread

haha same. Oh how much I love Max Payne (much more 1 and 2 then 3, but oh well)

I wish they remake the first game with Max Payne 3’s graphics and gameplay, the story, music, graphic novel should remain the same, but oh god, would i love to see a young, more agile and fit max diving like crazy shooting his dual pistols :smiley:

Thanks for giving me something fun to do! Great writing :slight_smile:

haha this is great mate :smiley:

It would be even better to talk a little bit slower, and with sad expression.

here’s something i did with your voice over :wink:

This is exactly what I had in mind when recording! Awesome work :smiley:

God, I love this forum and the great people on it. Both your video and @DapperDan’s spot-on narration capture the mood I aimed to create while writing this piece. Excellent! :+1:

Credit goes to your script and Dan’s amazing voice, sheeit, man you can start work as a voice artist, you have an amazing voice :smiley:

The music just made it waaay better. Great job. Just phenomenal!

Hawt damn…!! Never knew screenshots from my messing around session would lead to all this! :heart_eyes:

Thought I’d try the Hitman: Blood Money Cheat Enabler and the RemoveOSD command, on max settings. Bandicam can’t capture my darker brightness changes. HMF also badly compresses the image into .JPG.

HD .PNG: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255349256

(Used this one for the Hideout WIkia page)

HD .PNG: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hitman/images/b/bb/HBM-HideoutInfobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20160329033137

Credit to @Iffy

Am I interrupting something?
Hope pic isn’t too dark so look closely.

Fancy Hospital with a Morgue almost bigger than the Operationtheatre, Guards still dump Bodies on the Workshopfloor.

And she doesn’t seem too concern having a smoke next to the deceased either.

For season 2 I want a portable projector so that 47 can walk around with another persons face. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time I visited villa Caruso at night, so this time I wanted to visit while the festival was going on during sunset :slight_smile:

IMG_20180111_200134