The Hitman Screenshot Thread

You forgot to write “Delete this. Now!”.

His face just screams ‘forgive me for what I must do’

How?!!! Tell me, I must know!

I just loaded the brick file for the sniper map into Hawke’s Bay. I can only see the top half of the map since the rest of it is under sand. I’m hoping I’ll be able to figure out a way to walk around in the original map.

These are really good shots, but i dont see smexy screenshots of 47 in helmuts costume, disqualified, rekt ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Just kiddin, these are some amazing shots.

Hahaha! Thank you! He was in the crowd unfortunately…

from @ok in the Hitman discord

the feather duster protects me

how’d you get beyond the wall? i thought that was the end of the map. i’ve tried to get past that gate but there’s no option to open it.

that’s the gate exit cutscene

@Notex Hey is there any “freecam” mod for recording video from different angles? Like Ansel but with the game playing. I know there was for H2016.

There is none currently, sadly.

Damn… is it so hard to do? I know nothing about programming but it doesn’t sound it’d be so difficult

I don’t know how to do it, so I can’t tell how hard it is if you have the skills. It def is no thing you do in a few hours.

would you post more of this, please?
(For example the security panel…?)

So the other day I started a sniper/suit only run in Sapienza. Things went well , until I wanted to execute Caruso. (Sniping the bell, then hit him while eating.) The problem was, a guard decided to pass behind him, so the bullet took him out too. In the end, by the rule of ’ leave no whitnesses’ ; it turned into a kill everyone challenge ( the butcher survived, since he never gave a damn about 47’s shenanigans in front of his shop.
Because of the happenings of New Zealand, I won’t post shots of that killingspree, but some coolish pictures.(by my standards) The only dead man was a contract target.

While making a contract… This isn’t right and should be fixed, asap! :laughing:

You may not be able to see it, but the guy is peeing on a battery that was thrown.