The Hitman Screenshot Thread

Not bad at all. That being said, having people out of focus makes for better shots in Hitman games, I’ve found.

Played around today in ‘King of China Town’ to test my new headset, and since i was in there i decided to take a screenshot aswell.

edit: It really annoys me that i can see ‘Change Cover’ action in this image.

3 Likes

Not a bad shot at all. I like how 47 has a serious look on his face, and the way his gun is readied goes well with his face.

1 Like

@Mads47

I really liked your screenshot so I took out the text with photoshop. I’m no genius with the program as I am still learning the basics but as long as you don’t zoom at about pixel size I think it looks pretty well :wink:

2 Likes

Good work, tried to do the same in Paint, it went well until i came to the Silverballer and it would be to easy to tell it was edited. My paint edit skill can only get so far :stuck_out_tongue:

And some from Contracts, just begun to replay it on Professional (sadly there is a problem with the steam version, so i might have to install it through DVD)

4 Likes

Strange Anathema stat screen.

Easter Egg

3 Likes

@Mads47 hahah funny thing is I painted the part of the silverballer myself but in photoshop haha :smile: It took me a couple of tries to make it look natural when zoomed out.

1 Like

3 Likes

HITMAN | BLOOD MONEY
A small selection of screenshots

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY

Privacy

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY

HITMAN BLOOD MONEY

From Russia With Respect

more screenshots on my page - HITMAN | BLOOD MONEY

11 Likes

They are great. I really like the filter, it gives it somewhat a more comicbook look, i wish you where able to play the game that way.

Soon I will publish a link to download ready-made preset.
If you have the patience to wait You can familiarize yourself with injectors adds to any game visual postprocess effects.

In the game I used: ReShade | GEMFX | CameraHack - for good screenshots

Some interesting saturation you have in those screenshots. Could you try applying that effect for screenshots from other Hitman games?

This method works for the following games in the HITMAN series

HITMAN | Agent 47
HITMAN | Silent assassin

Once the screenshots, I will share with You the result.
: )

11 Likes

Few funny screenshots with invisibility and teleport cheats from Contracts:

8 Likes

Found a hoard of my old screenshots :smiley:

Hitman Blood Money

Hitman 1

Hitman 2

Hitman Contracts

All the people he killed in this level

Lei/Mei Ling evolution:

My prediction in 2006 what Hitman would look like in 2015:

Guards are looking for a suspicious Ghostbuster

Guards are looking for a suspicious Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Hitman takes a walk in the USA

Hitman at the grocery

My concept art when they announced that Blood Money was taking place in America

Hitman with hair

Hitman fail

This was from me trying to load up Mission files from one level into the Main Menu to see if I could make 47 playable in the main menu screen:

Easter Egg or developer placeholder moving the Requiem mission files into another level’s files:

10 Likes

Some Absolution Screens:

That was tight…

Love that pic :smile:

An awesome cutscene :thumbsup:

Seeking for a way out…

He looks so badass :heart:

A bloody computer check…

Like nothing has happened…

“Seriously, this is so gay!”

I may upload some Contracts and Blood Money screens later, but i’m more into videos…stay tuned guys :wink:

4 Likes

I used to be obsessed with taking screenshots of C47 using the freecam. I have about 10 GB worth on my old PC I recently recovered so I’ve got alot to sort through. Heres a few shots of the weapons and useful items that featured in this game

1 Like

3 Likes

Did you wonder sometimes how 47’s movement looks like for third person, while 47 is in FPP view? No? So watch this :smiley:

FPP with looking up+sneaking+aiming:

23 Likes