Finding Your Florida Man

You may have seen this amusing experiment elsewhere, but as Florida man has a special place in our hearts I thought it’d be fun for us to play along. Let’s see if we put a smile on his face!

Search the web for florida man (+ your birth date), but do not include the year. There doesn’t seem to be a day in Florida when something weird didn’t happen.

florida man 14 march

21 Likes

Drunk Florida man kicked out of library told cops he was Jason Bourne

16 Likes

Florida man drops stolen TV from getaway scooter

13 Likes

22 January

Florida man wanted to prove independence to mom so he tried to rob gas station, police say.

off-topic but real now, wouldn’t this be a bit offensive and / or hurtful for someone that is from Florida? :thinking:

9 Likes

May 4:

A Florida man was arrested after he allegedly started a fight with his girlfriend by slapping her in the face with a cheeseburger.

10 Likes

Yep, that’s me.
florida man

14 Likes

Florida Man Tries To Pay For Fast Food With Bag Of Weed

9 Likes

I imagine this crazy stuff happens everywhere, but it seems that the good people of Florida have a good enough sense of humour - or curiosity - to report it. I might actually read the news if I saw reports like this where I lived!

6 Likes

florida man suspected of smelling woman’s feet at library leads police on scooter chase

seems libraries and scooters are staples

9 Likes

20 September

Neighbors complain about Florida man doing yardwork naked

It might be something I could do honestly.

8 Likes

13 June

Florida man asks cops to test his illegal drugs
10 Likes

25th September

A Florida Man was arrested after he stripped naked and chased two strangers around a Palm Coast Chick-fil-A parking lot, then yelled for everyone to look at his genitals.

5 Likes

8 Likes

November 8

Florida man asks police to remove mugshot from Facebook after theft, only for them to replace it with booking photo

Cody Pierce wasn’t happy about his mugshot being posted on the DeSoto County Facebook page after police named him a suspect in the theft, so he took to the social media platform in hopes of getting the picture removed.

The DeSoto County Sheriff’s Office responded on Facebook by telling Pierce they would happily remove his current mugshot and replace it with his booking photo if he decided to swing by their office.

The sheriff’s office posted an update on Wednesday announcing that Pierce was arrested after taking them up on their offer.

6 Likes

Florida man, drunk and naked, allegedly set house on fire in failed cookie baking attempt

7 Likes

Florida man arrested for Grand Theft after trying to walk out of store with AK-47s stuffed down his pants.

8 Likes

Florida Man arrest after running through Walmart naked.
Florida Woman regrets murdering honeybees.

Fun Fact: Floridan criminals aren’t any weirder and numerous than any other US state’s criminals. Florida just has incredibly lax laws regarding the publication of criminal activities.

7 Likes

November 1st

Pensacola man arrested for barging into homes seeking someone to fight him

What a badass mine was :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

February 1.
“Florida man ‘swung a sword’ in road-rage attack”
It’s not really that funny, but at least it’s a good reminder to never visit Florida :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Florida Man offers two-word explanation for why he menaced victim with machete for not flushing toilet.

8 Likes