The Holiday Thread

Done​:slight_smile::+1:
20 characters

1 Like

Yeah it’s a cool idea, just updated mine and I know I change my pic CONSTANTLY but I promise I’ll try to not change this one. Don’t ask why my pic is Shakira, I’m just a weirdo.

1 Like

Yours truly :smiley: also thanks to @MadMax for getting me this kewl avatar

3 Likes

I will gladly partake in this :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome Spodes! HMF goes Christmas.

My mom has already started blasting Christmas music. God help me.

4 Likes

Get into the festive spirit @Heisenberg :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love all the Christmas hat pictures! :open_hands: :snowflake:

2 Likes

your snowflakes! 10/10

1 Like

I went all in on mine! :joy:
Before

After

12 Likes

omg santa and reigndeers in background hahaha.

1 Like

:joy: Really sets the mood right :joy::snowflake:

'Bout to murder 3 truck stop prostitutes. Thanks discord crew for the inspiration.

7 Likes

What the hell I’ll don my Santa hat too☃️

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all you American members! The holiday filled with all kinds of F-words…(Family, Friends, Food, Football). And if you’ve got one of “those” family members, a whole lotta F-bombs too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

This is also the day the Christmas switch gets flicked on all over the country with Christmas music filling the air in all the stores and shopping malls, bright, shiny decorations amd displays popping up out of nowhere, and the mad scramble to buy all the hottest gifts at the hottest prices.

Which leads to the BIGGEST and most polarizing question ever put forth on this forum… When do I add the Santa hat to my avatar? (And who will be the first among us to do it???

Hope everyone has a wonderfull day!

4 Likes

I will be posting pics throughout the day if anyone is interested over at

4 Likes

I just lost my father on November 4th, and on that same day I was talking to him about helping him pick out a Christmas tree again this year, and I thanked him for putting up tons of Christmas decorations with me around the house for years when I was a child, even though it was freezing cold out, he’d spend hours doing this just for me. I probably said all of this to him an hour before he died.

I love this time of year, Thanksgiving & Christmas, the cold weather, snow, even the holiday advertisements. It’s going to be a lot harder to enjoy this stuff without my Dad, but I know he’d want me to try. When I’m a father, I want to give my kids the same great memories of these holidays that my Dad gave me.

Oh and of course, I work from 6pm to 1am today, fucking bullshit. Imo nobody should have to work on Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

3 Likes

I know exactly where you’re coming from. This will be my first holiday season without my father as well and share the same types of memories of holidays past. Hoping to feel warmth and comfort reflecting on those wonderful memories. And I wish the same for you and all those who have lost someone close this past year.

1 Like

I think i did

By the way, happy Thanksgiving, everyone

1 Like

`My and my family will book a flight to Spain and go to the wonderful island of Canary. I’ve heard so many great things about this place and im just fascinated about the island. I’ve decided not to waste any minutes and and booked a flight next month with my family. This will be the first time we will be going out of the country and I’m really excited as much as my family is. How about you guys. Any travel plans this year?