The IAGO Dossier

Character limit means that I don’t think that’s possible.

I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Yeah I had the same problem with my “Mission Accomplished Only” thread. I had to continue it in a post lol

Or you can make a “IAGO Dossier 2” thread and link this one to the new one, maybe? Just an idea… you do what you think is best (if you even want to continue with it that is)

I was considering both of those options, but ideally everything would be in the same post :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You could create a Google Doc and link it in the OP

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, actually ^
:grinning:

Hey @Spods I don’t know if you’d be interested, but if you would also like to add the targets from Hitman:Sniper, I have them all here…

I have the photo of them all, plus their description that Diana gives to each of them the first time you encounter them.

2 Likes

Just bumping this thread, seeing we have more targets coming with “Patient Zero” on the 7th of Nov.

Back to the old grind, huh @Spods?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol ye, I have the next four days free actually so I’ll try my bestest to not forget as usual :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha sounds good, man :wink:

Really looking forward to these new targets!!

Alright so, unfortunately I’m gonna be unable to play Hitman for a few days as I’m away from home on some business and away from my PS4 until further notice lol

Could someone be so kind to post screenshots of all the Patient Zero targets INTEL / BIO’s from each mission, please?

Like these…
(Mission objectives as well)

THANK YOU!!
Just post them in this thread for future reference, as @Spods will need them anyway.
@BendingCheese67
@Vinnie_Sinistra
@immadummee47

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice! That was fast man lol

Would you be able to do the rest as well?

3 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

That is excellent thank you so much @Vinnie_Sinistra that was very fast. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Finally took like 50 tries to get this image.
@Spods

1 Like

Screenshot_20171125-151504
Heres better one☺

1 Like

He’s not too photogenic, you need to admit.

1 Like

IMG_7405 this is slightly better

1 Like

@Spods
Here is a great close up shot of “The Vector” for whenever you are free to update this thread.

IMG_8495

2 Likes

@Spods hey, I know these are for Absolution, but I found some really great pics of all “The Saints” (in order; as they appeared in game) and I really wanted to share them with you in this thread.

I know it was a known thing on how it was hard to tell which Saint was who, as some did look rather similar.

Again, here they all are (in order) in case you wish to add them.

The Saints ⚜️

Jennifer Anne Paxton
IMG_8882

Heather McCarthy
IMG_8883

Dijana Radoncic
IMG_8884

Agnija Radoncic
IMG_8885

Louisa Cain
IMG_8886

Jaqueline Moorhead