The IAGO Dossier

Could be. Berlin may be the mission before Miami, as it states Alma Reynard is currently on a mission there in Freedom Fighters, and in the opening briefing for Miami it states that the Knox family were discovered by information recovered from her laptop.

It’s been awhile since Colorado mission. Considering you kill a bunch of their agents, she is likely to flee and go into hiding somewhere else

Not necessarily. She’s still under the command of the Shadow Client. Any deviation from her mission would likely result in her death, knowing that guy lol Plus, just because time has passed, doesn’t mean her mission in Berlin only lasts a day.

Not necessarily. She’s still under the command of the Shadow Client. Any deviation from her mission would likely result in her death, knowing that guy lol Plus, just because time has passed, doesn’t mean her mission in Berlin only lasts a day.

Your reasoning makes sense. But losing agents is not a good option for the Shadow Client, so missions might be withdrawn.

…I’ll bet you 5p that Berlin is the mission before Miami.

do we know how much time has passed between Season 1 and 2? Maybe its only a Week or so. Would make sense that between Colorado and Hokkaido are only a couple of days, to kill Soders as quick as possible.

And maybe season 2 starts right after Hokkaido.

I think it will, wouldn’t make sense if it weren’t. Too much to cover.

I am definately jumping the gun but in celebration of HITMAN I did this. It is subject to change as more details emerge in gameplay except the name, he will always be known as…

Florida Man

Some people live by a coda. For some it is the code of law, for others it is religious dogma. With his fur-tail baseball cap and pink leopard print leggings, what Florida Man lacks taste he equals in his individuality. He can be pushy when it comes to getting the finest ingredients but he is the epitome of Southern hospitality. He wants rich and poor alike to come and eat his balls (his coconut balls that is).

Hi, i seem to be the only one who goes nuts over minor characters.

Here is a bunch: Comprehensive list of Hitman 2016 Characters

Do i paste them here or do you only care about targets? Iwe also added a whole lot of characters into the wikia’s side characters page from this list. Minor Characters are love and life

Also that list is fully self collected. I havent used anything but the game for it… and sure i would spend 30min looking for the names of the printing crew from google pictures when i wasnt home, or other names from google pictures.

Very impressive list! However, this thread is mainly for actual targets. At least that’s what I believe the original Intent was. I suppose there is no harm in adding side characters…

Cool cool. Ill add them tomorrow, assuming i will remember this tomorrow

Haha no problem, man. Again, good work. That obviously took you quite some time to gather :slightly_smiling_face:

Well i mean, i started it when i got Hitman 2016 originally, and everytime i find something new, i add it to the list.

And also 2 important words that i never remember to say “Thank you”

Yeah, well still… it took dedication and I like that :wink:

No worries man, you’re welcome!

Cool Cool. Ima go head to sleep now.