Elusive Target #7: THE LIABILITY (Year 3: 26 May - 5 June 2023)

I think it mentions in her description that she told the clients about Chesterfield’s visit to the club, but has no knowledge their plan to assassinate him

4 Likes

Yeah, I played it in 2016, just the way my ETs have been going recently I’ll probably have accidentally killed 20 civs before I even set sight on the twins! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I really like this ET’s backstory. We had an assassin, a serial killer, a guerrilla, an art thief (who’s also a serial killer), corrupt people who drove other to suicide, black mailers…

And now we have a sloppy safety inspector who doesn’t even take bribes. He just wants to go over the inspection as fast as possible so that he can go back watching his sitcoms. Despite him being over-the-top this is probably one of the most realistic targets. I’m sure most people know a Chesterfield.

It’s also pretty hilarious that this guy has a higher body count than 47. That alone was reason enough to kill that guy. :grin:

9 Likes

Is there a peculiar reason for removing the starting location with our own suit, please ? That’s a bummer. We should always have the choice of the suit. @Travis_IOI

It’s annoying you can’t pick your own suit, but the “rave suit” counts as a suit in contracts. If you start in that outfit and finish in that outfit it will be suit only.

5 Likes

Did it without restarts and it took me an eternity (27 minutes) because he got lucky two times. Didn’t want to resort to do a disco ball kill, but I did try to crush him with bricks. Fortunately to him, I was a bit too early and didn’t hit him. Before that he had enjoyed a drink so I decided to poison him. I had already dismissed the bartender once and couldn’t do that anymore after he had returned to his post. I wasn’t able to distract him early enough and the target had already had a second drink. After I did manage to get the post to myself, I waited there for a long time and the target didn’t come so I went to look for him just when he was heading back to the juice bar. This time I managed to distract the bartender who had once again come back. The poisoned juice led the target to a toilet where I was able to drown him. SA received.

Not that interesting ET and I don’t really want to play this game with my laptop but I had no other choice right now. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Got it on my first try. Just used the emetic gas in the suitcase, killed him with the fiber wire, ko’ed the delivery guy and got out. All in suit. About 1 minute. SASO. Never had an ET that easy.

5 Likes

I mean, if you emetic briefcase him he’s obviously easy. Not that this one was hard but still.

3 Likes

Very boring and why the fuck cant i play it with an actual Suit? I hate this Rave on Suit.

3 Likes

Looks like someone ist nicht lieben Techno.

14 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

I played this ET Rave On Suit Only and i love it :yum:

24 Likes

“Atomic Bald”, for the ref :wink:
Very good use of the snail-proxy mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfNV_1HUss
ezgif-7-653b2f6e7d06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTKL8Tg5jU

14 Likes

If they ever decide to make a movie or short film, they can cast Toby Jones.

8 Likes

Dropped the disco ball on him in a very unslothsmanlike manner:
In the few minutes intermission between ke match rounds.
First failed SA for h3, but I’m probably going to play it again for a friend, and that’s when I’ll get dialogue and SA.

3 Likes

Elusive Target #7: The Liability - Dialogue

It’s taken a lot longer than I expected, but hopefully everyone enjoys the fruits of my labour.

36 Likes

Thanks Euler. I listened to some of his dialogues on an alt account but I couldn’t bother to wait for him to loop a whole route just to hear the next dialogue. So as always, your videos come to great aid :+1:

1 Like

Wait, he goes upstairs?

This is one of those things that makes me not like ETs, as you can’t replay and fully enjoy any new quirks.
I followed him round to see his full loop, saw he went Juice bar, to the roof access, to the toilets, and back. So I thought, ‘fine thats a boring short loop’ so got in position to juice him. Except it took ages for him to turn up, so I guess he goes elsewhere and I missed it all, never to see if there’s anything more interesting
In short, alright ET but classic example of them not really going anything fancy with it. If they do anything else, then a good number of players miss out on anything cool and its ultimately a waste. But by not doing anything, it feels like a lack of effort

2 Likes

Their elusiveness is the dumbest feature in any game I’ve played. IOI has basically locked away the only content with alterations to the maps (apart form the 7DS, but I think there are better ways of spending 30 dollars).

1 Like