The Look of Agent 47

Well that was my take on it too. I really just wanted to make that IO is really inconsistent joke.

0 Likes

Or maybe 47 took out Silvester before the mission… guy could’ve been donning a wig - just like the Hokkaido hospital Director.

43%20am

0 Likes

Could also just be a static shadow from the headwear.

0 Likes

Where is this from? I like it alot.

0 Likes

2 Likes

Very early concept art of Hitman 2016. Iirc it is not Diana but an unknown character.

1 Like

Thanks!

I see. Honestly, I feel like HITMAN could have been so much better, when thinking about such characters/atmosphere/tone of the overall game. Maybe there is hope for season 3!

0 Likes

It’s based on Charlotte Rampling btw. (Man, i would eat my shoes, if IOI would get Charlotte for their game, i fucking love that woman)

0 Likes

Replaying Absolution I took some time to observe better 47’s body.
I love the effort they put to make him look as experienced as possible. But I’m left wondering from where he might had got those burns on the chest and the right arm.
Plus that muscle tone and body shape. Really looks like a 50 year old man who’s a lot into fitness. Looks very cool.

7 Likes

I just realised The Patriot doesn’t wear overtly Patriotic clothing. With that motif he should have been called “The Living Weapon” which would have been better and humorously ironic.

2 Likes

Is his head clipping through the back of the hood? Un-play-a-ble!

0 Likes

And now we have this big strong boy

1 Like

His body is so amazingly detailed and good looking in Absolution.Best so far
Hitman 2016/2018 is a big downgrade in terms of that,he looks like he has no muscles like shown in picture above

1 Like

lol, that’s 47’s head on Smith’s body

0 Likes

Nevermind,his body still looks bad to me.There are pictures on forum which I can’t find right now where 47 is shirtless and you can see his body is not that muscular

1 Like

5 Likes

Isn’t that the lighting again tho? The one coming from the side doesn’t do him any favours, but if you look at it under one coming from above, similarly to the lighting on those Absolution pics, it’s not that bad.

Dunno, i think i prefer the H2 look, but it just needs some contour shading, so it works with the more diffused lightning too. The Absolution one looks too caricature-y and dehydrated for current game’s aesthetics imo.

5 Likes

Good example.
I still prefer Absolution look though and think it’s more detailed

4 Likes

i want a shirtless 47 suit!

1 Like

So a Birthday suit?

0 Likes