The Meat King's Party - BETA Vs. Retail Comparison - - Girl Sequence

@AGENT4T7 @AgentNo47 @Spods @scm97tl @tobiasrieper.48 @AGENT_58 @Thales_Kruger @YourGudBudNel @Epic47Sides @Niobium
#I ask the age-old question; was it better before? You be the judge:

8 Likes

I assume the reasonable question here should be where did you get the beta version of the game?

3 Likes

Is this a sneak peak to the Photorealism mod? I didn’t think 47’s suit had stripes, that’s why.

1 Like

@sgg847
Not exactly full-on BETA, like the Hitman 2 build I released. In the files of an earlier build of Contracts, build 170, was a demo for Bjarkhov Bomb. But I took a look at it’s content, and it had files for the whole game, not just Bjarkhov Bomb. But it turns out that it had unfinished missions inside it. The only stable mission was Bjarkhov Bomb. So I ripped the files from Meat King’s Party, and transferred them to the full game, and the video above was the results. As before, the demo of Bjarkhov Bomb was an earlier build, so called it a BETA build. After all, it is the closest content to a BETA build of Contracts. :wink:

@and.punker
What you saw in the video was the realism mod. It was started last month, and has a LONG way to go still, before it’s released.

1 Like

Like what missions:?

1 Like

Every mission in the game, my man. They were there, but the only mission you could actually play was the Bjarkhov Bomb. I extracted all the files from Meat Kings Party, and put them in the full game, to see what the mission looked like if it could be played in the demo. :wink:

1 Like

I have heard rumours that there was going to be more missions in Contracts but these were deleted because Time limit

2 Likes

Yeah, I was digging around for older versions, and found out that you would actually visit Las Vegas in Contracts, not Blood Money. But because of time, they scrapped it, and later put what was SUPPOSED to be contracts missions, into Blood Money. :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe Curtains Down was one of them? Yes i know its in Paris;D

1 Like

You know you could probably have a look at what was going to be in that Vegas mission.

At least Character Model, Texture & Audio wise.

Should start a thread for that.

1 Like

Great idea! Unfortunately, there isn’t much content to base it off of, but I will definitely scrape together as much evidence as I can, and make a thread! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it was. On Hunter and Hunted, if you look at the objectives, the Curtains Down targets were killed already, Delahunt and Alvade. But, you could never get to kill them, because the last mission is based off the cutscene in Blood Money, where the cop cocks his gun, and it’s over. That was the cop that shot 47, and then Contracts started, with him going back to his Paris hotel room with a bullet in him. :wink:

1 Like

@Tuppe
Stay tuned, I will film some footage of The Meat King’s Party with the unfinished files, so you can see what it was like to play it. It is kind of funny :wink:

1 Like

Good to hear:DD
20 characters

1 Like

But why Albert Fournie is not mentioned in Curtains Down? He was one of the Targets because he is friend of Delahunt

1 Like

Cut content, probably. Wasn’t supposed to be in Blood Money, you probably were supposed to play Curtains Down in Contracts, with him as a target as well, but was cut, and later remade, and put into Blood Money. :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Tuppe
Here’s some footage. Observe the animations of others, it’s very strange… :confused:

3 Likes

Wow:DD Was there something different in Bjarkhov Bomb?

1 Like

Not noticeably, but I am sure if you look closely while playing it, you can see some changes. But when I checked it out, I was unable to find anything. My best bet was that IO worked on Bjarkhov first, which is why it was the demo mission, and the biggest, so they wanted to get it out of the way, and the others were picked at here and there. :wink:

1 Like