The Most Unimportant Details Thread

This is where you can post the most unimportant, small, dumb things that you have found in the Hitman series. This isn’t a “small detail appreciation” thread, it’s more of a “thing that exists for some reason” thread.

I’ll start: for some reason, if you kick an NPC off of the left side of this ramp (in The Final Test), it kills the NPC. But if you kick him off the right side of the ramp, he is pacified (not killed).

6 Likes

There’s already a topic about that…

1 Like

that’s literally not related to this topic at all. this topic is about small, unusual, and irrelevant details. not things you just found out :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

The fact you can poison random objects in Hitman: Blood Money. Like the television remote in A New Life for example.

18 Likes

If you poison the tv remote I wonder if it makes the TV display psychedelic images? :slight_smile:

Similar to what cakeblock posted… You can drag a body to where they will go over the edge of a roof, fall and survive. I’ve even used coins + a breaching charge on a target in a contract, they went from the mansion roof to near the church, and they still survived. :grin:

2 Likes

@badeaguard Silverballer vs. ICA Silverballer.
IT IS AN UNIMPORTANT DETAIL, OKAY!

3 Likes

This is (technically was) a “small detail appreciation” thread. I got hit with the removal hammer.

If you are still wondering the characters are one two three and four

That’s what it is.

One is iconic since 2002 and the other one is a variation reskin of other 3 weapons.

2 Likes

I just wanted to get on your nerves…
But I see the difference, even if it is small, and I (of course) prefer the normal Silverballer.

2 Likes

He/they meant the part that was circled in red in the pic (which I can’t make out from the screen-shot). The larger symbols are numbers… Ichi (for Yuki), Ni (for Jason Portman), San (for “Mr. Rieper”), and Shi/Yon (for Dexter or whoever)…

If they really wanted to be subtle - 47 should’ve been in the 4th Rm.

1 Like

San or Sans in French means without or removed so it is actually DOUBLY subtle :grinning:

1 Like

Oh I know that, I was just showing the real ‘small detail appreciation thread’

1 Like

In New Life, if you shoot shoes in the lobby of Vinnie’s house, they will bleed.

4 Likes

Let me clean that for you

23 Likes

Same thing for the pastries in A Vintage Year lol.

No no no that is not blood it is uh um uh… raspberry jam, that’s it. :laughing:

If you kill Silvio Caruso while he is looking through the Observatory telescope and then hide his body and yourself in the trunk, sometimes one of his body guards will walk up the spiral ramp to see where he has disappeared to, other times they will just walk away as though he never existed.

1 Like