The Music Thread

1 Like

Portrayal of Guilt most evil band confirmed

2 Likes

a slight music/genre spoiler here, but uh… fun Inscryption boss battle music

I love the dial-up internet inspiration

2 Likes

Thank you Wayback Machine! I had a dead link, couldn’t remember the name of the song, but WM had a snapshot. :star_struck:

This has all(?) the songs, not just the 1st one.

Say… I know this topic title has been the same for a long time, but what about adding a :musical_note: to it? @ZeroGravitas :face_holding_back_tears: Or don’t. It’s only a suggestion.

Not sure I posted this one before… If the ^other vid gets boring.

If I were inclined to add an emoji to the title of the thread, it would obviously be :metal:, though if we’re talking notes, I prefer :notes: to :musical_note:.

4 Likes

Mac Quayle announced that Mr. Robot Vol. 8 comes out May 9th! 5/9!
FINALLY

Twitter announcement with track 413.7 “The Best Part”
I just saw episode 409 last night with my friend and remembered it has a lot of boppin’ tracks. So excited!!

1 Like

Definitely :notes: then that second one! Looks better

2 Likes

That’s okay. Next time I’ll make sure I keep scrolling down than rely on the search function. :joy:

1 Like

On this upcoming coronation I shall swear allegiance only to one monarch and that is The Dark Queen, Chelsea Wolfe.

2 Likes

Today is May Day. Solidarity forever!

2 Likes

I didn’t really know this guy or too much of his music, but he’s had some big classic hits I know of.
RIP Gordon… :canada:

7 Likes

This is how I find out Gordon Lightfoot died…

3 Likes

Sorry man

3 Likes

@Charlie_Farmer

1 Like

Much better than Song 1 :+1:

4 Likes

i will never look at the song the same way because of this

I’m only familiar with the original trilogy’s and crossover objection, but damn the rest of the series keeps putting out bangers too :relieved:

2 Likes

Happy 5/9!

2 Likes

Emma Ruth Rundle is releasing a live album of her Roadburn set from 2022. This is honestly the most emotional I’ve ever been at a show, so its really nice to have such a special moment captured forever.

1 Like