The Otaktay Obliteration - Escalation (April 7, 2017)

Level 1: Eliminate Lloyd Burgess (the Point Man) as a Militia Technician.
Level 2: Eliminate Lloyd Burgess & Brandon Davis as a Militia Technician.
Level 3: Eliminate Lloyd Burgess & Brandon Davis as a Militia Technician; Eliminate Everett Wagner Any/Any.
Level 4: Eliminate Lloyd Burgess & Brandon Davis as a Militia Technician; Eliminate Everett Wagner Any/Any; Rapid Elimination Streak 30s.
Level 5: Eliminate Lloyd Burgess & Brandon Davis as a Militia Technician; Eliminate Everett Wagner Any/Any; Rapid Elimination Streak 30s; Enhanced Enforcers; One Disguise Change.

Apparently in keeping with “We’re sorry for the Mallory Misfortune,” we have another reasonable Colorado Escalation. I didn’t think the complications substantially altered the route, but I thought it was reasonable and fun even so. Opinions, insane records, cheater obliterations (because oh boy is this one a cheater-friendly Escalation, same with Yuuma Tenacity unfortunately), it’s all here. Or will be when you post it. Will post my own videos in a separate post for spoiler considerations and such.

What do you mean by this? How are people cheating the escalations?

People on PC can use a trainer that makes them invisible and turns off NPC spotting. Certain Escalation complications render it difficult for them to just rush the level shooting the targets, but none of the complications in this one do that. It shouldn’t be a problem on console, but I definitely noticed some suspicious times on PC (and still beat a few of them). I’m sure our resident experts will crush the cheater records but it’s a thing in some cases.

Anyway here’s my runs:

Level 1

Level 2

Levels 3-5

Not as enjoyable as the other escalation but here’s my run all the same. (Level 1-4 uses basically the same methods. Enforcers only slow the run down by 12 seconds from Level 4)

Level 5 - SA 1:35

My best was 1:20 with sa :smiley:

These are from Friday when the new Escalations first dropped.

Level 4

Level 5

Different L5

Sure there are other methods, and I don’t know if anyone has done it, but it’s possible to hay bale the guy in the barn and get it down to around the 50 second mark or just under. I tried for about an hour and managed the drop a couple of times, then fluffed the final kill. Great Escalations though; these drew me in a lot more than the ET.

The Otaktay Obliteration Level 5 SA (1:30)

Level 5:

Carry explosive phone and poison vial and place sniper rifle on water tank tower.

Go to glass house and drop explosive phone for the target to pick up.

Now go to where the limping target is and poison his drink.

Climb up water tank and get the sniper rifle. Get ready to snipe the target whos crouching at the battering ram.

Wait for limping guy to drink poison, snipe battering ram guy, and call glass house guy.

Now get the f out.