We dont know, all we know is, that they gave their shares to the constant, according to the files. Like a backupplan, maybe something they still had in charge before they distrusted the constant. But then, why not changing when there have been months inbetween? Just as stated in the game, between the constant getting taken hostage, and Haven, there are at least a few days inbetween. Why should they just back off and ignore their positions?
And the points you are giving can be explained by normal things that dont have to be part in the plot, sadly:
- He fled and lifed a normal life. No records of him, everywhere, also, he knows how to kill. So why not just stealing someones identity, or stealing money, rent a house, get a job and life on?
- Probably since 47 left the ICA in the prologue, but for sure since Codename 47. Its not too hard if you know his “modus operanti”, how Diana says.
- How do people do this in real life? Contacts, favors, be at the right place the right time, make friends.
- When he realised he was working for Providence. Maybe he didnt knew about Providence in the first place, only after he worked with Cobb, witnessing him having phone calls etc.
- In his plane, some random A to B flight, but saw his opportunity. Alone with your target and one other soul to kill? Thats an assassins dream.
- We dont know. But we will, in Season Three.