The Superior Hitman 2 Firearm Thread

Since Alex died recently R.I.P. Alex i decided to make an all Hitman 2 Firearms Thread that actually feature all available Firearms in-game soo yea
Enjoy ( in Scandinavian accent )

Pistols:

ICA%2019%20Black%20Lilly
SMGs:

Shotguns:

Assault Rifle:

Sniper Rifles:

NPC /Not unlockable Guns:

Unreleased Guns:
image Customized Bartoli 12G
Sniper Assassin Rifles:

Mk2s:

7 Likes

RS-15 sexiest AR :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes wish they would make more of it

https://tiermaker.com/create/hitman-2-weapons-tier-list-111257 also made a tier list creator
Example:

7 Likes

I wish they would too.

1 Like

Where did you find the shashka A33 gold?

1 Like

Nice list. I wonder how it would look with all the HITMAN 1 reskins. Probably a lot of ARs…

And, uh, Alex… who now?

1 Like

Placing the Sieger 300 on the B tier is a crime, no, it’s a sin!

2 Likes

Secret tunnel inside Delgado’s garage.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Hey I like hidden valley :smirk:

1 Like

Can the Tuatara be found anywhere in game?

And weird that it’s called the X2000 Stealth but it doesn’t even have a suppressor

Also, God the MK II skins are dumb… bring back the fukn blue guns already!

1 Like

im gonna be honest, i wouldnt like the blue guns back either. just make new skins or add the Hitman logo, but i really didnt like those blue guns

2 Likes

They’re not the best, but we got used to them in 2016, and it’s an option which requires literally no effort on IO’s part, just renaming texture files. If people demand they actually make entirely new skins then IO goes “Oh, so we have to put effort in, yeah that’s going right at the bottom of our list then, we’re not going to do it”

1 Like

It used to be in ghost mode but since they put the prison rifle in as an unlock it mysteriously disapeared from there

and the fusil x2000 stealth didnt have a model when it was leaked it had the basic fusil g1-4 model but atleast we know it exists

And yes mk2s are dumb

2 Likes

I made a joke that the first guy who made the all fire arms thread died since he didnt update it and didnt incluede sniper assasin ones

Also nice idea i might put those in H2 with the save game trick and make it a category here

Gonna be honest didnt want A tier to be full of reskins

I was unsure whether “Dawood Rangan’s Mustache” was top tier or bottom tier, but then I saw Hidden Valley on the other end of the spectrum :smiley:

I’ve never seen the Fusil X2000 stealth I think, where is it? :open_mouth:

ghost mode

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes