Elusive Target #8: THE TWIN (2 - 12 July 2021)

Well, if they actually SEE you, then it makes sense for them to run at you. Problem is, they don’t, but they somehow know exactly where you are, like they have fuckin superpowers.

2 Likes

Managed to handle this one pretty easily with the fiberwire, lured him by only using coins.

Started at the harbor, subdued the sleeping dude outside the toilets near the church, lured the target in with the coins into the toilet and then fiber wired him.

2 Likes

My fiber wire run. Slighlty inspired by ibbes no KO no Emetic use. Enjoy…

10 Likes
17 Likes

All righty. My equipment for the mission.

Cleaning house to make a space for the killing ground. Since this is a good secluded spot after all.

Collecting the most useful tool during this mission. Remember this statue with coins each time you play something in Sapeinza that might require quite the amount of distractions.

And about it, one by one, luring their guards and KO them.

Eventually the same applies to Dylan and it’s interesting to note that if he gets out of the line of sight of his brother, he will enter an idle state and not move from his location. Just juggle around like in being confused. So needed a coin and and briefcase to lure him there and make the wire kill.

Aaaa. Just look at him. He got his brother strangled to death and 2 of his guards with concussions (plus being stored into freezers) and now he has no idea on what to do. Delightful. Anyway, contract completed and he isn’t my problem anymore.

So long. I’m driving away in the “vochito”

And got a twin number time. Fitting situation for this ET.

Well, I’m happy how this all went. I feel “gem”, how kids say today. Now I just wanna lay down, watch anime and have someone rub my King Bearmon feet.

13 Likes

SA/SO/Sniper Assassin! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Hell Yeah!

Edit: Finally watched the other runs. Nothing (as) fancy… or simple (especially seeing Hardware’s sniper kill, mine’s nothing to brag about :confused: ). But I couldn’t help but to feel very vindicated for getting this ET. As I’ve mentioned in other posts regarding this one in their 2nd run in H1, I was almost killed when trying to exit the mission after the target’s guard walked in on me after I either fiber-wired or neck snapped him when he went to puke in a bin (not a toilet). Thankfully 47 was such a bullet sponge.

For this one, I was going to go for a totally different, much more complicated kill. I had the idea of using the weapon chase trick to get him up to the cannon… with a disguise switch, then somehow activate the cannon while I was down and away, but still close enough to see the cannon send him flying… In test runs in a contract (with another target) you have to shoot either the back of the cannon, or the opening, or use an explosive on the opening… With a shot to the front - the target would be in the way, or the explosive would kill him, not necessarily the cannon itself… probably doesn’t matter either way.

So, when I found that they bug-out with a permanent unmovable lockdown that’s when I went with the method I’ve documented for my victory. I knew you could shoot NPCs in the hand with certain sniper rifles and they’d react in strange ways (physics wise). Meh. Anyway. Glad to get my sweet revenge on this one. :laughing:

9 Likes

I poisoned his drink when he went to taste the wine!

Silent assassin rating! Once step closer to 47’s signature suit with gloves :wink:

6 Likes

Simple Ica combat axe trow to the head. Before that he and his guard were emetic poisoned just after they spawned.

2 Likes

Elusive Target #8: The Twin - Dialogue

This was quite an early ET and I wasn’t doing dialogue videos then, so it’s good to plug the remaining few gaps. However, this really goes to show how much the quality of ETs has generally improved over time and helps us appreciate the effort and depth that has been put into the more recent ones.

23 Likes

when did he drink wine?

#1 of HITMAN:

NEVER bring coins to Sapienza!

1 Like

The two twins walk down to the wine shop near the harbour (the building on the corner on the right-hand side at the very end of the street if you’re walking from the square outside the Town Hall down to the harbour) and taste a glass of wine in there. The client twin tastes the wine first, and then the target twin drinks from the same glass shortly afterwards.

6 Likes

Gotcha. I had followed them for some time and had not seen them go in there. Probably right after I stopped.

3 Likes

Had quite some fun with this rerun! I decided to use the same strat as five years ago (which was sniping him), but better. This time, I sniped his ass from across the map. I wanted to create as much space between us as possible for…reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

And a nice pic of me and Dylan as fashion twins

17 Likes

I decided to take it verrry lazy.
I started in the tower and took my shot when I had it…

Oops wrong Twin!

18 Likes

I was just going to reply to you then realised @scat1620 already had it covered :wink:

5 Likes

It’s all good! That is why this community is great!

4 Likes

There’s a another trick with that weapon chase trick. Maybe you know about it, maybe not. Anyway, here’s an explanation for anyone that doesn’t know.

Where you choked the guard out in the clock tower - you could’ve changed disguises there, then dragged his body back to the box to hide him. Then have the target follow you when you’re disguised as the guard (which you did).

Here’s where the other trick comes in… You can get way ahead of the target and go back and pick up your suit, then go to wherever… Like a good sniping vantage point (again, like you did). The target will go to where you left the disguise you had on when they were chasing you - instead of chasing 47. And Sniping a target seems to be the best use for this method. You detonating the phone and using that bug gave you time to get to the other spot. But doubling back while the target goes to “wherever” can also work. You just have to have them in your sight/scope when they get there.

Then again, if you done that then you wouldn’t have gotten that snap-shot. :grin:

It can also work to lead targets to proximity explosives (or just watch the map and detonate at the right time) and wait by an exit.

4 Likes

Yeah I know this trick. I used it on the collector. Its a bit unreliable though since, from my experience, the target turns around the second he finds the disguise. Couldve been my fault, but I prefer this approach. Its the safest way :grin:

3 Likes

I kinda get why there’s very little dialogue/depth in the early ETs. When the content was only supposed to be around for 48 hours, before disappearing forever (until they decided to backtracked on that idea too), there would have been no point pointing in as much work.

6 Likes