The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Barring dexter of course

No, I admit I was going for a hyperbole. Sorry for any distress I may have caused.

Which one the brilliantly subtle and wonderfully realised Blake or the son Lenny?

Yeah well maybe YOU’RE the one who’s not attracted to women

it’s a well known fact that guys who are supposedly more into “girly” chicks are likely just pretending to be when really they’re into RIPPED dudes and if you aren’t already then you will be

I’m confident in my sexuality are you??? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That was a v. hard post to write without coming across as a homophobe while also still providing a valid comeback maybe II should not hae bothered and simply left the discussion at that. point is just fyi for the all the HOT hitman forum BABES watching this thread that i am not gay and furthermore i am incredibly handsome and wealthy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Wait a minute I’m making mistake after mistake that last post reeks of insecurity and a lack of confidence in my ability to make clear my sexuality why did I even bother

vote Jade/Layla HMF

Hey no emoji spanning it is incredibly undignified. Also it is unbecoming and garish.

Sorry amigo but your big words can’t make up for your god awful taste in waifus :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Curb your shitposting mate.

For what it’s worth, up to today I thought I was straight, but I’m suddenly feeling strangely attracted to EricTheAussie. That overwhelming aura of confidence is just too sexy.

*This post in no way consitutes me coming onto him, asking for sexual favours or other deeds EricTheAussie may feel uncomfortable with. I respect him as a person and do not wish to force myself upon him in any way.

Big words? Mate if you think that is the zenith of my loquaciousness then you have made a grave error.

Also what the f— is going on? All I wanted to do is comment on a woman’s accent and I unleash Hell.

Yeah this has gone far off base even for a meme thread we are waylaid. I suggest just scuppering the vote and moving on.

I’ll quit the shitposting because it is shitting up the thread (which I’m sorry for by the way, I got carried away) but I want to see the results of the poll. When a conclusion is reached the winner earns the right to trash talk the loser and then the thread goes on as normal.

You decide, but I think it’s pretty obvious.

THATS A…A HITMAN.

It is sad that I know you mean Blake with the quote. But that quote could also be attributed to Lenny as well.

This is ridiculous. All I have to say is if it isn’t Andrea Martinez, I cannot comprehend your logic.

Please. There’s only one true waifu.

She only cares about whose packing. Nudge Nudge Wink Wink.

“…but dont drool on the floor, he he he“