The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

There’s Hitman Forum they said

We love discuss Hitman they said

That meme is libellous! We are currently mocking Absolution on the the Yes/No thread.

I’ve thought that if it were to happen (which it probably isn’t, unfortunately) that the ol’ Bean’d hired a body double. But I dunno.

I barely come here to discuss Hitman honestly

Signature birthday suit with gloves, I hope?

Definitely.

Excuse me… what the heck is this?

When you gotta seduce a target because even the clown suit isn’t enough so you gotta be desperate.:joy::joy::joy:

what

The peak of baggy pants. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I made some screens in Absolution at some perfect time. They just need some captions.

Two sweaty dudes grappling each other and slamming hard? I think they still frown on that in “South Dakota” but not as much as 47 frowns in Absolution.

I wouldn’t have it any other way :joy::joy:

Some people have weird dreams

They’ll be there… somewhere :joy: no suit (whether birthday or not) would come without a complimentary pair of gloves or driving gloves

Probably get that baseball outfit from Hokkaido, complete with baseball glove, and the special unlock would inexplicably place a driving glove over the other hand. Because IO and because Hitman.

Very hitman fan at some point :smile:

Who would date the guy on the right just to get a real life Agent 47? Just wondering…I’ll go home.