The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Next clone version - Agent 48, fixed the :neutral_face: face. He can blend more easily.

1 Like

anyone remember agent 17

2 Likes

Bald head, blue eyes, mean look, black suit, yeah we remember him.

2 Likes

cmon guys. we may have our disagreements with one another but this is kind of crossing the line from friendly banter and into plain targeting, isnt it? let’s just keep posting dumb hitman memes here

17 Likes

It was already concerning with Vanya, but it got worse when it extended to Alma and Akka. (Vanya’s still 1# tho)

8 Likes

26 Likes

Such a truthful meme :joy:

4 Likes

I love how Alma has toddler-like facial expressions, from the angry face as she challenges 47, to the sad face as she realizes he’s better than her.

2 Likes

DumbDumb

19 Likes

11 Likes

sad_boy_47

11 Likes

dumb memes are ones that are pointless yet fun. they’re the best kind! nothing bad. I’m always misunderstood on this website………

17 Likes

I basically have just two unfunny jokes that i put on different templates.

18 Likes

Them quickly going past your replies :grin:
dont-make-eye-contact

15 Likes

Well, about dumb memes… :smile:

10 Likes

I can’t find it on a search, but the best ever Ochoa-Codename-47 meme was the picture that someone cooked up of @MrOchoa as Indiana Jones in Last Crusade, hanging from the edge of the abyss trying to reach the Holy Grail/Codename 47 box, and Hakan Abrak as Sean Connery/Henry Jones Sr telling Ochoa to “let it go”.

Apologies that I can’t find the post or remember who created it, but it was a work of genius.

9 Likes

Here ya go fam :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

22 Likes

YESSSSSS! Ro - your status is forever cemented as a HMF legend for that post alone! :grin:

9 Likes

I sometimes wonder if Hakan does lurk on HMF from time to time and is like “what the fuck is wrong with those people” :smile:

6 Likes