The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Fucked around and found out, that’s what you did. My condolences.

5 Likes

You gave a good prompt, that’s what! :laughing:

9 Likes

I know, it was more a rhetorical question :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

FC_Submissions

7 Likes

15 Likes

Toast

12 Likes

He just throws darts and you know it! :joy:

RESEARCH?! In 2022?! :face_vomiting::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I didn’t like it but let’s say I did…

3 Likes

Boy, you’ve been picked three times in like five tries; you better not be complaining about not getting two (or more) in one batch! :joy:

Come talk to me when you don’t get any for the better part of a year (or more)… :sob:

2 Likes

:grin: not sure, but in that case it is wise to submit contracts which are the best ones and will make most players fun to play (cannot make every player happy).
So if one are selected, most people will give positive rewiews. If not, we tried our best.
And rest is upto mathematical probability - you know what I mean :crazy_face:

or maybe different variation of playthrough is selected such that each contract are different from others.
But this discussion is of a different thread.

2 Likes

:laughing: Fair play.
I made the meme because I submitted like 11 or 12 FC’s and so if I weren’t to get picked it would be all the more funnier! :joy:

2 Likes

Clemens’s hat doubles as a raffle basket to pick out pieces of paper with the FC submissions written on them. :smirk: :billed_cap: :tickets:

Edit: Clemens’s hat when Charlie_Farmer makes submissions.

Sorry. Not gunna bother trying to ‘shop’ Clemens’s face over the kid.

7 Likes

34 Likes

After replaying The Vector for my screenshot series, I remembered the joy of having your first target be the dude who can’t be stealthily killed or taken out in a non-panic-inducing accident (as far as I know):

5d9316d9-474f-4bb0-924e-0495befa2892_text

RegularElementaryBluefish-size_restricted

14 Likes

21 Likes

HEYO

16 Likes

You can just shoot anywhere near him so that he wakes up and goes at the edge of the roof. His body will be hidden too after you shoot him down.

7 Likes

I think I’ve always had it that he gets found there sooner or later even when I’m taking care that to make sure his fellow rooftop guard doesn’t see the kill shot or falling body. Assumed that the body was getting found by the slurry pit guards or the outer guards patrolling the entire farm perimeter (on my completely unfounded assumption that these guys from Freedom Fighters still exist in The Vector).

Very likely that I’ve probably just been messing up so keen to give this strat another go as this guy is one of my Run Enders when I’m trying for a single-playthrough-SA-trilogy run if he shows up as my first target in The Vector - thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

Doesn’t the guy on the roof have a stealth kill? Just hit the bell next to him while he sleeps, him inspecting it should put him in a position where his body is flung behind the garage.

6 Likes

I’ve done that before and his body has been found after a minute or so. Maybe you’ve got to shoot him at a certain time/hit a certain body part for him to be hidden properly?

4 Likes

Shooting the bell has the same result on the guy as shooting anywhere near him. In fact, shooting the bell just makes this mechanic go to the roof if you want to get rid of him for a while, he can’t be a target though.
I tried shooting the sleeping guy off the roof several times and he was hidden every time.

5 Likes