Special mention: @Jason_Portman

26 Likes

21 Likes

Absolution fan: “it’s not fair, we deserve a suit too”

HITMAN: “you have 18”

23 Likes

And here I am, with the only suit with silk gloves being the Clown suit. :cry:

4 Likes

As much as I like to clown on the game, I am kind of sad we don’t get the bathrobe or the Patriot outfit.

6 Likes

I only need two suits, Winter coat and Absolution suit. I need non of those silly suits.

2 Likes

The past month of trying to guess the Deluxe Escalation

27 Likes

related to this :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

And if you want to wear the Clown suit now, you have to make sure that you’re paying royalties to frote.

1 Like

It really feels that way! :joy:

1 Like

The new briefcases info box is kinda short

26 Likes

But didn’t the suit belong to Asylum Aftermath from Contracts though?

4 Likes

Well in the roadmap it says

So, while Asylum Aftermath fits the bill, I’d say IO is counting this as a C47 escalation :man_shrugging:

Don’t remember a straitjacket in either of the asylum missions… Weird IOI.

2 Likes

Yeah, think IO just took some liberties with this one. But it is a very cool unlock, so no one’s complaining :smile:

Also in the roadmap video Clemens says

Which is surely at the start of C47, not the aftermath of its events :thinking: idk

4 Likes

But is it cooler that the dart gun though…? :flushed:

1 Like

Imagine starting with the straight jacket and the belt in Hokkaido morgue :relaxed:

11 Likes

I love them for this.

I don’t know where else to put this, but I was looking around a little hitman speedrunning site around a week ago (which has some really cool stuff on it) and I found this gem

Part I and III are amazing but the ending of this one is the cherry on top, seriously, watch the whole thing

11 Likes

This is a more appropriate thread

It’s an impressive video, but stuff like this is hard to follow with how little I understand BM’s AI and mechanics :sweat_smile:

8 Likes