The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Guards really like to pick on Ramon huh?

7 Likes

All you needed was a gas canister or fire extinguisher with a breach charge. Good times.

2 Likes

I hate jimmy chen so fucking much
I shouldn’t hate this target as much as i do

16 Likes

Ahem.

19 Likes

And so begun the Hitman Forum Civil War.

6 Likes

So who’s team Cap and who’s team Iron Man?

No, no, wait, who’s team @scat1620 and who’s team @Hichkas Man?

5 Likes

As I’ve been trying to coin for 5 years now, I am #TeamNoRestarts, thanks… :smile:

5 Likes
  • Team Hichkas
  • Team scat1620 (#TeamNoRestarts)

0 voters

obraz
obraz

15 Likes

I might never restart on an Elusive Target, but I’m not above voting for myself in an online poll. :laughing:

3 Likes

@scat1620 leading the Stadia army.

dozens_of_us_arrested_development

10 Likes

The benefits of being on Stadia for the humble slow-ass roleplayer…

37 Likes

jesus… did seriously only 3 people in the entire world finish The Stowaway on stadia?

12 Likes

To be fair, that was the screencap of my score at about 1pm GMT earlier today… I presume that maybe as many as 7 players have completed it by now! :laughing:

12 Likes

Screencap as at 11.30pm GMT, scrolled to the bottom of the leaderboards and we’re up to a mighty 36 people completing The Stowaway on Stadia now!

21 Likes

Report back at the end of the 10 days, I wanna see how many Stadia users play Elusives.

5 Likes

If you switch platforms for the easy pickings and put the rekky on my hard-won 21st place, I am gonna be pissed.

2 Likes

you’re awesome

28 Likes

hey, I just sees like what I like, and I like what I sees :wink:

10 Likes

It was very clear that you were joking about Stadia HITMAN players and I hope it was equally clear that everyone got the joke and took it in the spirit it was intended in, @Hichkas :grin:

2 Likes

Hope so. And one more thing

Luke was one and Dark Troopers were an army so don’t get your hopes up :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

4 Likes